We are seeking a West Coast Sales Director with a strong background in technology sales and account management.
Why work for CoreAVI?
CoreAVI is very much an employee first, family first company. With some of the top software engineers, and a driven, knowledgeable sales team, CoreAVI is the world’s leading supplier of graphic and video drivers for real time safety critical systems. CoreAVI actively participates in the next generation of safety critical graphics APIs as defined by Khronos Group.
CoreAVI fosters a cohesive work environment, encouraging teamwork and sharing organizational successes. If you are looking to join an organization which truly understands the meaning of Work-Life Balance by offering flexible hours, a talented and supportive team, an autonomous work environment, and niche software products relied upon worldwide, CoreAVI is the organization for you.
Some of the reasons our team enjoys working at CoreAVI are:
• Technically challenging and rewarding work. Working on the leading edge of new CPU and GPU technology, our team is always doing something new and innovative. The reward of seeing the work you contributed to driving the displays of the aircraft you are flying on is something you will never forget!
• Teamwork. Everyone says it, but we really have it. Our team will not watch one-person struggle with an issue, they really do support them. Everyone is here to help because we know that meeting customer needs is critical to our success and working together is the only way to get there.
• Small Company Culture. As we have grown from a small company to the medium one that we are today, we have maintained the values we have always had. We have a great sense of camaraderie and a ‘get it done’ attitude which is not hindered by layers of company bureaucracy.
• A company that is growing. We know that when a company sticks to what they have always done, not only will they not grow, they’ll fall backwards. That’s why we’re not frightened to lead our industry with innovative new products that customers need now and we react quickly to do it. To keep up with that growing demand, we are growing fast and we need more talent to help us.
As CoreAVI continues to grow and expand into new markets, we need creative, self-driven individuals to join our team and share in the success, but more importantly, enjoy the journey there. So, if you like the sound of what our team enjoys today, and you want to be part of our tomorrow, here’s what we are looking for.
- Successfully lead pursuit and capture activities within assigned territories and accounts
- Develop and execute lead generation, prospecting, and selling activities
- Identify and engage new prospects, and qualifying opportunities.
- Support key industry partners and pursue opportunities for strategic alignment
- Manage contacts and sales transaction pipeline.
- Achieve quarterly sales revenue objectives
- Represent CoreAVI within the Aerospace and Defense community through participation in appropriate organizations and working groups, attendance at conferences and trade shows, etc.
- Play a key role in providing input to the strategic growth plan and account plans
- 7-10+ years experience in a technical sales or similar role supporting business growth initiatives in the real time, embedded, safety critical and Aerospace and Defence industries
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively at all hierarchical levels and across various hardware and software disciplines
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, possessing the ability to effectively understand and communicate technical value proposition
- Ability to travel within North America and overseas as required