Account Coordinator - Internship
- Compensation is based on your experience.
- Job Function
- Sales & Business Development
- Job Type
- Salary Estimate
- 20,000 - 39,999
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
Platterz is on a mission to reinvent corporate catering. We're a fast-growing, venture capitalist backed online marketplace designed to make ordering food exactly the way it should be - easy. Our sophisticated platform allows users to discover delicious meal options from their city’s top restaurants and caterers. Using a customer’s headcount, budget and dietary restrictions, Platterz’s AI-powered solution provides on-demand catering options for corporate lunches, meetings, and events.
Help us make offices more human.
We're looking for passionate, enthusiastic, outgoing and motivated individuals to join our Kitchener-Waterloo Account Management team. We're looking for someone who lives and breathes food, has experience working in the food and catering industry and knows how to share that passion with others and help them have outstanding culinary experiences.
What You'll Do:
- Consistently growing and retaining our existing customer base
- Develop and maintain close relationships with our corporate customers, always looking for ways to surprise and delight them
- Find creative ways to solve our customers' ordering challenges, coming up with delicious food recommendations for them on a regular basis
- Facilitate on-site lunches and events, ensuring that deliveries arrive on time, and be the point of contact for our customers
- Degree in related or relative industry experience
- Problem Solver who thrives in high-pressure situations
- Outstanding communication skills - you will be connecting with prospects constantly and you need to be well-spoken and meticulous in your email communications
- Amazing listening skills. It's one thing to talk, it's another to listen. You will need to hone in on what the customer is truly asking for and be able to reflect back.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in Account Management
- Experience with HubSpot or other CRM platforms
- Startup experience
Working With Us/Perks:
We’re a performance-driven, entrepreneurial team passionate about a job well-done. We embrace learning opportunities, mentorship, creative problem solving, all while having fun with silly inside-jokes. As a catering company, we promise to keep full with food from top caterers and restaurants on our platform. We don’t take ourselves too seriously and make sure to balance out challenging days with memorable nights.