- Job Function
- Administrative and Clerical
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
Make an Impact. Make us Better. Collaborators Wanted!
Who we are:
We are a Waterloo-based SaaS software company that is changing the corporate learning game with Axonify–the only microlearning platform proven to drive business performance. How do we do it? By turning each individual employee into a consistent performer who knows and does the right things at work. The best part? People love to learn with Axonify, and they participate voluntarily!
What are the ingredients to our success? A strong leadership team, an industry-leading product, a culture built on trust and most importantly – an extraordinary group of employees. By expanding our team with smart, motivated people we will continue to lead the way in this new & exciting space.
Who we are looking for:
Are you a self-starter who enjoys working with people, managing day-to-day operations, collaborating with a team of professionals and who thrives in a growth technology environment? If this sounds like you, then you might be an excellent match for our Office Administrator position!
We are currently seeking an energetic, collaborative and passionate Office Administrator to join our growing team and work closely with all levels of the organization. You will be based out of our Waterloo, Ontario office, reporting to the Senior Manager, IT and Administration. You possess a positive and professional approach and will be driven to foster and support the Company’s culture and values during periods of growth and change.
- Reception duties including answering company phone, greeting guests and sign-in of visitors.
- Management of inbound/outbound mail, and arrangement of courier services and other correspondence, as required.
- Arrange travel accommodations for key personnel, as required, including air travel, hotel bookings, and car rentals.
- Organize bi-weekly team lunches, as well as provide assistance with corporate meetings for teams across the business, book venues and arrange catering services, both in office and offsite.
- Responsible for ordering and ensuring adequate stock of office supplies.
- Ensure kitchen area is fully stocked and cleanly presentable on daily basis with coffee and snacks.
- Assist with company initiatives and social events – taking a leadership role, where required for corporate events working in collaboration with the People & Culture team.
- Assistance with corporate meeting coordination including but not limited to sales QBR meeting rooms, quarterly Executive business reviews, annual kickoff meetings
- Order Corporate gifts or make donations for occasions such as New Parent, weddings, or as expression of sympathy or as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3+ years of proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Strong computer skills using Windows, including Microsoft Office
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service skills, with our clients and internal employees
How to apply:
Have we intrigued you? Apply below to learn more.