Full-Stack Developer - Launch Engineering
We are looking for enthusiastic software developers who aren't afraid to take on big and exciting challenges. As a developer on Tulip's launch engineering team, you will design and build innovative solutions using the latest in web and mobile technology. You will work with global retail giants (Toys R Us, Coach, Saks) as well as smaller but technologically sophisticated retailers (Frank & Oak, Bonobos). You will be part of a mid-sized startup that is poised to break in to a massive untapped space.
What you'll do:
- Build and design RESTful APIs
- Work with an agile and highly skilled development team
- Create elegant and functional mobile and web applications
- Integrate the Tulip platform with the retail systems of world class brands
- Read and interpret big data
What you have:
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience with common web technologies, such as: PHP, mySQL, nginx, redis, Python
- Thoughtful problem solver who can simplify complex processes
- Experience building and shipping iOS applications is a plus
We encourage applications from candidates of colour, women, queer candidates, candidates with family caregiving responsibilities, immigrant candidates, transgender candidates, and candidates with disabilities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.