- 2G Robotics Inc.
- Job Function
- Operations, Project Management and Business Analysis
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
Do you care strongly about the way an organization operates? Do you have a vision for how all aspects of a business should connect in order to have an efficient company workflow?
2G Robotics is looking for an Intermediate Operations Manager who can manage a small IT team in the maintenance and development of our company’s web-based tools, both off-the-shelf and in-house. If you want to make a difference in the daily operations of a growing company, this could be the job for you!
About The Position
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will also be interacting with everyone in the company as we build out our operational infrastructure. Using your understanding and knowledge of best business practices and 2G Robotics’ growth strategy, you will be responsible for mapping out the business processes of 2G Robotics as well as developing and managing in-house, web-based, tools to facilitate the execution of these processes.
- Map out existing and develop new company business processes
- Architect, develop and implement internal reporting and analysis tools to support business processes
- Interface with third-party systems through web-based API’s, including NetSuite, Jira and GSuite softwares
- Work with our outsourced IT professionals to facilitate and support company IT needs
The Must Haves:
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in related role
- Business degree with Operations specialization
- Strong understanding of good company operational processes
- Exposure to ERP implementation and / or management
- Aptitude for web user interface development
- Interest in understanding system networking
- Highly organized and keen attention to detail
- Good communicator
- Able to see the big picture. How does my project fit in with the larger direction of the company?
- Flexible and inventive
The Nice to Haves:
- Demonstrated experience in small and fast growing companies
- Experience working within a high-tech company
- Exposure to organizations with ISO 9001 certification
- Past experience developing and implementing organizational processes
- Google Gsuite programming, Netsuite, JIRA scripting experience, SolidWorks API
- Experience developing commercial tools
- Experience with other scripting languages
- Employee education fund
- Flexible work hours and vacation policy
- Fun Squad events - Our social committee likes to dream up all kinds of wacky and wonderful events; Comedy nights, snow tubing and board game nights to name a few!
- Veggie Thursdays: Fresh veggies platters provided every Thursday
- Demo Wednesdays: A chance to provide departmental updates and share your knowledge over lunch
- Random Tim’s: A daily draw where you could be selected to have coffee with a co-worker on us!
About 2G Robotics
2G Robotics’ mission is to design and manufacture the best imaging and 3D measurement equipment for subsea surveys and inspections in order to ensure safe offshore operation and mitigate environmental damage precipitated by subsea asset failure. The company is dedicated to advanced research, development, and engineering for the production of cutting-edge underwater inspection solutions. The foundation of 2G Robotics is its engineering expertise in the development of innovative and reliable systems, which has led to the success of its market-leading ULS line of underwater laser scanners. These scanners have been used on all seven continents at extreme depths for a range of underwater inspections, including the high-profile Costa Concordia salvage operation, the U-576 Uboat Inspection, HMS Erebus exploration, and a scan of the Titanic wreckage.
To learn more about life at 2G Robotics, follow us on Twitter (@2GRobotics) and LinkedIn!