Client Success Coordinator / Support Engineer
Position: Client Success Coordinator / Support Engineer
Location: Kitchener, Ontario
Experience: 1-3 Years Client-facing Experience
Education: Bachelor Degree in related field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science)
Division: OTTO Motors
Clearpath provides self-driving vehicle technology and services to over 500 of the world’s most innovative brands. Proprietary hardware, software, and services are delivered through the company’s industrial and research divisions: Clearpath Robotics and OTTO Motors.
We employ a diverse and highly talented team who live and breathe robotics. We believe that work must have a high “cool” factor and every day should bring new knowledge. We need more passionate people on our team who are willing and able to push the boundaries of robotics into focused and practical applications.
Clearpath is automating the world and we need your help. Got what it takes?
About the Job
At Clearpath, one of our core values is Customers First. We believe that every client is a VIP and we need someone who will obsessively focus on making our customers successful.
Our Client Success Coordinator will be responsible for providing remote post-sales customer service and technical support to our rapidly growing list of customers globally for our OTTO Motors division. Don’t worry if you encounter a complex technical challenge, we have a team of insanely smart robotics engineers (the brain surgeons of robotics!) who will help you troubleshoot.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Ownership of support tickets and technical issues
- Being on-call for customer support calls after-hours
- Working with our Engineering team to solve more advanced issues where necessary
- Resolvinge escalated customer complaints quickly and creatively
- Owning the online product knowledge base, document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
- Updating user manuals
- Provide training and guidance to new customers
You want to work for a fast-moving company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You want to be surrounded by people like you; creative, fun-loving, and passionate about their work. You are motivated by making an impact on your workplace and you thrive on challenging and rewarding problems. Oh, and you have some form of higher education with the common sense to back it up.
- Bachelor degree in a related field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science)
- 1-2+ years customer-facing work experience
- Strong communicator (written and verbal), with excellent phone manners
- Naturally friendly, energetic and empathetic personality
- Well organized and responsive, with great problem solving and negotiation skills
- Passionate about making people happy through exceptional service
- Basic grasp of technology, machines, sensors and software products
- Working knowledge of Ubuntu Linux and ROS
- Programming experience, such as C++, Python, Bash
Bonus points for: (Training will be provided)
- Knowledge of Zendesk or other web-based support desk ticketing systems
- Knowledge of DNS, TC/IP and other networking concepts
- Knowledge of Ubuntu Linux and ROS
- Knowledge of LaTeX
- Experience in HTML, PHP
Clearpath is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. We hire the best talent regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sex, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process, please contact 1-800-301-3863.