Reporting to the VP of Engineering, you will be instrumental in driving a team of DevOps Engineers on a mission to optimize our complete software delivery pipeline. You are a Systems thinker that is compelled to measure everything and automate anything that needs to be done more than once. This position is ideal for someone who has technically led the adoption of DevOps processes into a large organization.
- Enhancement and implementation of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools and systems
- Identify opportunities to increase work flow across the engineering organization
- Advocate the best practices of DevOps across multiple scrum teams including branch management and promotion strategies, container and virtualization, configuration management, orchestration, test automation and mocking, and tight feedback loops
- Attract and retain a team of high caliber developers who share the DevOps mission
- Experience influencing organizational change across teams & departments
- Experience delivering software products or services in a rapid, iterative release cycle
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas
- Experience leading and mentoring technical people
- Experience with one or more of Kubernetes, Jenkins, Gerrit, GitHub, Ubuntu, Datadog, Docker, VMWare/VSphere, Puppet, Vagrant, Zookeeper, Gradle
Why a Career with eSentire?
About us: eSentire® is the largest pure-play Managed Detection and Response (MDR) service provider, keeping organizations safe from constantly evolving cyber-attacks that technology alone cannot prevent. Its 24x7 Security Operations Center (SOC), staffed by elite security analysts, hunts, investigates, and responds in real-time to known and unknown threats before they become business disrupting events. Protecting more than $5 trillion in corporate assets, eSentire absorbs the complexity of cybersecurity, delivering enterprise-grade protection and the ability to comply with growing regulatory requirements. For more information, visit www.eSentire.com and follow @eSentire.
Our Culture: At eSentire we work in a collaborative and innovative work environment. We work with brilliant and passionate people who strive and encourage others to do their best. eSentire’s idea-rich environment welcomes creative and sometimes unconventional perspectives!
Growth Opportunities: At eSentire you will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact from your work. We encourage innovation in all who become a part of our team. With growing operations internationally, there is lots of lateral and upward advancement opportunities for rewarding and developing careers with eSentire. We’re strong believers in continuing education and provide the resources that you need to continue learning.
Employee Perks: Every day we provide free breakfast and refreshments, flexible hours, half day off birthdays, concierge services, RRSP matching program, subsidies for continuing education and health and wellness and attractive compensation and benefit plans. We make it our obligation to the team here to stay current with compensation trends in the tech field!
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
eSentire is committed to creating a fair work environment that is aligned with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We guarantee equal treatment and provide opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these basis. If you have any accessibility requirements during the recruitment process, please reach out to our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org and any accommodation needs will be addressed upon request.