- Job Function
- Administrative and Clerical
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
Employment Type: Full Time
Start Date: Immediate
What are we looking for?
The SOC (Security Operations Centre) Coordinator will thrive on providing organization and structure in a fast moving, multitasking environment filled with new and sometimes unexpected challenges. The ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable working a dynamic and changing environment, possesses excellent communication and negotiation skills, good presentation skills, and has a strong understanding of operational data metrics and organization patterns.
- Track and approve employee time off and record appropriately
- Manage scheduling shortages and overtime
- Tracks, monitors and reports illness, vacation, leaves and any other absences in SOC
- Create transition plans for new hires and assist with on-boarding
- Submit payroll summary sheets on a weekly basis
- Triage emails to the appropriate team/individual
- Assist with any inquiries from internal SOC staff
- Administer and track the enrollment in the Apprentice LMS Networking course – liaise directly with the Ministry and any involved individuals
- Maintain SOC Emergency Response Plan
- Plan SOC Team Events as requested by management
- Assist with training process, tracking progression of certifications within SOC department and assisting building out certification program
- Prepare draft reports, correspondence and presentation materials as required
- Post-secondary education, preferably in a business or administrative related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical mindset, familiar with computers and demonstrable ability for self-directed learning of various systems and software
- Extremely detail-oriented, capable of analyzing and interpreting raw data into meaningful service metrics
- Capable of transforming raw data and metrics into presentation material for non-technical and executive audiences
- Prior experience in management, clerical, and administrative positions
- Excellent people skills; diplomatic & team oriented
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office suite with strong Excel skills
Nice to have
- Understanding of Human Resources, especially as it pertains to restrictions and limitations that may be imposed on scheduling
- Expert understanding of business software for the purposes of developing complex documents to track operational needs
Why a Career with eSentire?
About us: eSentire® is an industry leader, providing managed threat detection and response services to mid-sized organizations, keeping them safe from constantly evolving cyber-attacks that traditional security defenses simply can’t detect. eSentire combines people, process and proprietary technology to deliver an unmatched, premium level service that hunts, detects, remediates and communicates sophisticated cyber threats in real-time, 24X7.
Protecting more than $5 trillion in Assets under Management (AuM), eSentire is the award-winning choice for security decision-makers in mid-size enterprise. eSentire has received multiple accolades for exceptional service, which includes HFM (Hedge Fund Manager) Service Provider awards, Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™ , and included in Gartner, Inc.’s list of “Cool Vendors” in the Cool Vendors in Cloud Security Services, report. For more information visit www.esentire.com and follow @esentirecareers.
Our Culture: At eSentire we work in a collaborative and innovative work environment. We work with brilliant and passionate people who strive and encourage others to do their best. eSentire’s idea-rich environment welcomes creative and sometimes unconventional perspectives!
Growth Opportunities: At eSentire you will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact from your work. We encourage innovation in all who become a part of our team. With growing operations internationally, there is lots of lateral and upward advancement opportunities for rewarding and developing careers with eSentire. We’re strong believers in continuing education and provide the resources that you need to continue learning.
Employee Perks: Every day we provide free breakfast and refreshments, flexible hours, half day off birthdays, concierge services, RRSP matching program, subsidies for continuing education and health and wellness and attractive compensation and benefit plans. We make it our obligation to the team here to stay current with compensation trends in the tech field!
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
eSentire is committed to creating a fair work environment that is aligned with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We guarantee equal treatment and provide opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these basis. If you have any accessibility requirements during the recruitment process, please reach out to our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org and any accommodation needs will be addressed upon request.