At Unitron, we share a commitment to make every interaction easy and personal; to genuinely listen and act on our customers’ input; and to have the best people on our team, each one committed to customer success. We care deeply about people with hearing loss. We work closely with hearing healthcare professionals to provide hearing solutions that improve lives in meaningful ways. Unitron is a member of the Sonova group – a global innovator of hearing solutions – you’ll have a world of places your career can take you.
In this role you will be, responsible for developing and analyzing software solutions for hearing aid market applications, hearing aid manufacturing and internal sales and marketing support. You will provide training and technical support for both internal and external customers.
- Develop and analyze software solutions for hearing aid market applications, hearing aid manufacturing and internal sales and marketing support.
- Analyze third party software for possible hearing aid market applications, hearing aid manufacturing and internal sales and marketing support.
- Assist in the training of customers and/or internal personnel in the use of all supported software and systems.
- Create design documents as required to ensure that requirements are implemented to meet customer’s expectations.
- Perform Verification/Validation of software and systems.
- Troubleshoot software/system issues as required.
- Work closely with the Software Quality Assurance team to provide input into Test Cases.
- Maintain coding standards and best practices for software development. Participates in the code review process to ensure that quality is built into the software.
- Work closely with the Software Manager, Senior Software Developer, Team Lead and team members to ensure that timelines for software/system deliverables are achieved.
- Follow the established standards developed for source code archiving to ensure that the software build/release process is tightly controlled using source control tools.
- Perform other job related duties as required by the Manager.
Your Skills and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Excellent programming skills and experience in C#, Java, C++, or other object-oriented language
- Proven ability of systematically designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting software
- Desire to continue to develop your programming skills
- Passion for code quality and maintainability
- Sense of ownership for software projects
- Effective time management and clear communication
- Interest in creative and collaborative processes
- Strong attention to detail
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential.
Unitron is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources