Our Company is built on employee mutual commitment and respect, enthusiasm and progress.
Teledyne DALSA is a subsidiary of Teledyne Technologies Inc., a U.S. publicly listed enterprise, and specializes in the manufacture, design, research and development of high performance machine vision components, software and cameras. Teledyne DALSA's products are used worldwide in machine vision, document scanning, image capture, surveillance, process monitoring, manufacturing inspection, medical imaging, and multimedia. As part of our continuing growth in this high technology market, Teledyne DALSA is recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineering Specialist.
An exciting opportunity exists within the 2D Area Camera and Frame Grabber business line in the role of Manufacturing Engineering Specialist. As a Manufacturing Engineering Specialist you will be critically involved in the transfer of complex DALSA products to manufacturing from the Product Development groups. In doing so, the product and processes must be critically examined to maintain a balance between efficiency, quality and cost.
- Assessment of product manufacturability
- Fit within current manufacturing processes
- Identification of new processes and equipment
- Product yield analyses
- Margin analyses
- Documentation and presentation of data and findings during the introduction cycle
- Work with various groups to implement, document and quantify cost effective processes where required
- Working with various groups to address and refine test parameters and limits
- Facilitate the training of resources within production, to assemble, test and support new products
- Assist in development of product schedules via identification of tasks and their duration
- Ensure introduction tasks are met within the scheduled timeline and provide regular feedback to project and business line management
The successful candidate will have a College diploma or University degree in an electronics/electrical or manufacturing/industrial engineering program.
Preference will be given to those applicants with experience in project leadership or project management type roles. In addition to this, strong analytical skills and experience in producing quantitative analyses, evaluating product quality is essential.
Please quote file number NPI0318 and include references with your resume.
Teledyne DALSA offers competitive salary. Teledyne DALSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls or agencies please. Only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted. We thank everyone who applies.