Tulip Retail is the world’s first mobile platform built exclusively for store associates. Leading retailers like Saks Fifth Avenue, Michael Kors, Coach, and Toys”R”Us believe in enabling the next generation of store associates with mobile technology using Tulip. We’re a team of experts who have worked with and for retailers over the past 20 years and are driven to build a company whose mission is to enable one of the world’s largest job markets. By placing Tulip-enabled iPads into the hands of store associates, our goal is to provide them with instant and reliable access to the product information, while also being able to transact, communicate, and collaborate in an omnichannel world.
We believe in investing in our people, building lasting partnerships with our customers, and treating our work like craft. We prioritize diversity, inclusion and building a community, and we stay humble and hungry!
You would be joining our Customer Success team as a Project Lead, where you will be exposed to the inner workings of a fast-growing company. As part of the Customer Success team, your mandate is big. You will be instrumental in the continuing advancement and innovation of what is to be known as the industry standard for store associate mobile enablement, delivering our clients' next generation retail experience.
Sound like you?
As a Project Lead, you will be much more than “just” a project manager. You will be responsible for managing all traditional Project Management Office aspects of a project, but you will also become a functional expert, working side-by-side with Tulip customers to determine design and configuration requirements for the Tulip platform and oversee all aspects of project delivery. From planning, solution design, build and test, through to customer deployments and ownership of long-term customer relationships, you will have responsibility for customer success. Our Project Leads are expected to build lasting relationships with our customers and support the ongoing development of our project teams.
Be the face of Tulip to our customers
Work directly with retail clients to shape and deliver the Tulip solution, build long-term customer relationships and strive every day to exceed their expectations and support them in making the Tulip project a success.
Flex your management muscles and deliver success
Develop project plans including timelines, resource, and budget estimates. Assess and manage project risks and issues. Manage timely completion of all project deliverables, and manage your project teams to help make our customers successful.
Collaborate, communicate, and help change retail
Work closely with Sales, Marketing, and Product Development on the creation of account strategies, customer presentations, proposals, plans, and estimates and provide input into decisions about product roadmap items that best support our future customer needs. Collaborate with customers to develop a roadmap for the Tulip footprint and help to realize their vision for store associate mobility.
What we would like to see:
- 8-10 years of project delivery experience. 3-5 years’ experience as the project manager responsible for all aspects of successful project delivery
- Experience in the Retail industry across multiple implementation projects
- A demonstrated ability to build, coach, lead and mentor diverse and distributed teams
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously and proven ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, as well as demonstrated tenacity and persistence, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Consulting project delivery experience and/or experience working in the Project Management Office for a large retailer
- Demonstrated experience in customer account management and relationship building
- Software development experience including agile methodologies
- PMP certification
- Knowledge of payment hardware and software, order management, and other retail systems and technologies
- Experience in change management or organizational design and development
- An environment passionate about growth & learning
- Paid sick days
- 15 days of paid vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate gym rate
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Weekly team lunches
- Breathtaking office on the waterfront & close to Union station
We encourage applications from candidates of colour, women, queer candidates, candidates with family caregiving responsibilities, immigrant candidates, transgender candidates, and candidates with disabilities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.