Graphic and Web Designer
As the Graphic and Web Designer, you will be responsible to help lead how design changes the way that entrepreneurs do business. We want to live in a world where entrepreneurs trust their marketing company to help grow their business. At Intrigue, we are doing this one client at a time and building technology to empower other marketing companies around the world to do the same, and we need your help to get us there!
The ideal candidate for this position has a professional online design and marketing background with a strong discipline for producing design that delivers results. You have an eye for design and strong customer facilitation and service skills. You're a superb communicator, creative, flexible, positive, detail-oriented, hungry for success, relish challenges, and enjoy working in a fun and fast-paced environment.
You will be responsible for for strategizing, creating designs, and working with the client to create successful marketing campaigns. You will work to create designs for websites, online ads, landing pages, videos and social accounts that follow best practices for marketing and design, while meeting the client's designated goals.
- Design websites while bringing best practice UI/UX to our clients.
- Lead design and branding sessions with clients in order to understand their company, industry, and personality, and develop a design strategy based on these factors.
- Manage a number of clients and your own workflow schedule.
- Facilitate client meetings to understand their industry, then develop a design strategy based on these factors.
- Advise clients and account managers on strategies to reach a particular audience.
- Design lead on Intrigue Media Branding and Internal Marketing Projects
- Work directly with our software developers, giving them specs and assets to create world class User Experiences for Intrigue's Software Products.
- Stay current on graphic design marketing industry best practices and utilize those findings to improve our designs.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in client management
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, After Effects is an asset)
- Understanding of the templates and restrictions of web based design aspects
- Understanding of the limits and capabilities of WordPress templates
- Ability to create designs to drive results under tight timelines - quick communicator and responsive to edits and suggestions
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Comfort with collaboration and back-and-forth workflow while maintaining project objectives