Maplesoft is the leading provider of high-performance software tools for engineering, science, and mathematics. Its product suite reflects the philosophy that given great tools, people can do great things.
Maplesoft’s core technologies include the world’s most advanced symbolic computation engine and revolutionary physical modelling techniques. Combined together, these technologies enable the creation of cutting-edge tools for design, modelling, and high-performance simulation.
Engineers, scientists, and mathematicians use Maplesoft products to enable them to work better, faster, and smarter.
We are currently recruiting for:
Web Applications Developer
As the successful candidate, you will be a key contributor to the evolution of the Maple T.A., Mobius, and Cloud products. These are online environments with a special focus on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) courses and courseware. Maple T.A. and Mobius have key features for delivering automatically graded tests and interactive content.
- 2-5 years Web development experience
- Experience with server-side Java or C# programming
- Strong sense of user-interface and user-experience design
- Experienced writing HTML5/GWT apps for both desktop and mobile platforms
- Knowledge of SQL
- Web server setup and deployment in a Linux environment
- experience with any of the following: Struts, Tiles, Apache, Tomcat, Maple
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Degree in computer science or related discipline