Intermediate Design Specialist - FPGA (24 Month Contract)
Our Company is built on employee mutual commitment and respect, enthusiasm and progress.
Teledyne DALSA is a subsidiary of Teledyne Technologies Inc., a U.S. publicly listed enterprise, and specializes in the manufacture, design, research and development of high performance CMOS and CCD image sensors and modular expandable cameras. Teledyne DALSA's products are used worldwide in machine vision, document scanning, image capture, surveillance, process monitoring, manufacturing inspection, medical imaging, and multi media.
Teledyne DALSA’s High Performance Areascan and Custom Camera development group develops sensor and camera products for high performance applications in machine vision and aerospace imaging. The group is recruiting for an Intermediate Design Specialist – FPGA.
This Intermediate FPGA Designer will participate in product development on assigned projects from concept through to product realization.
The successful candidate will have experience in many of the following areas:
- High speed VHDL code design, simulation, and bench testing, preferably with FPGAs/CPLDs from Xilinx and Altera
- Interface standards such as LVDS, Camera Link, Ethernet, and USB
- Embedded firmware (VHDL, C++)
- Hardware analysis and debugging skills using standard test instruments
- Design for manufacturability and reliability
The ideal candidate will also:
- Collaborate well as a member of a multidisciplinary project team
- Have proficient oral and written communication skills
- Be responsive to customer needs
- Be able to provide technical guidance for junior/intermediate designers and test technicians
Very occasional travel may be required to support customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years of design/development experience
Please quote file number DSBC02181 and include a cover letter with your resume.
Teledyne DALSA offers competitive salary and an excellent benefit package. This includes group retirement savings plan with company contributions, employee profit sharing, extended health and dental benefits and a smoke free environment. Relocation assistance is also provided. Teledyne DALSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.