Copy of Human Resources Business Partner
You are an experienced and motivated professional and have a proven track record of getting the job done. When you take on a task, you deliver. You work hard, but you also understand how to keep things in balance and have a good time. You love a challenge and you hate to give up. You treat the impossible as an invitation to try. You are ready to jump into any problem and build a best-in-class solution. Innovation is in your nature and you would not have it any other way. You never stop learning and trying new things.
* Partner with managers to understand the business and work with them to align people projects and initiatives with important organizational goals through staffing, onboarding, performance management, talent development, compensation and employer compliance.
* Own the delivery of Human Resources projects and programs across the site.
* Continue to support post-acquisition integration activities at the site level to build a unified and productive culture around collective best practices and teamwork.
* Support department hiring needs; including working with hiring managers to clearly define roles and expected contributions, developing an effective sourcing strategy and participating in interviews and selection process.
* Lead the on-boarding program for all new hires across all levels to ensure and successful transition to the new team.
* Perform special projects and assignments as needed.
* Coach managers to assist them in being strong leaders and maintaining a positive culture and experience for all team members.
* Dive into specific business issues as they arise to develop smart and effective strategies to ensure business profitability and success in a manner consistent with out values and culture.
* Work with corporate HR and Management to ensure consistent best practices across the broader organization.
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or other related field.
* 5+ years of progressive HR Generalist experience with 2+ years of recruiting experience, preferably in the IT/Engineering Industry.
* Demonstrated analytical skills.
* Detail oriented, customer service driven with the ability to work with all levels of the organization.
* Strong relationship management, interpersonal skills and communication skills.
* Effective negotiation and influencing skills.
* Experience developing, building and maintaining strong business partnerships.
* Ability to balance multiple priorities and projects simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business.
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as ability to work independently and self directed.
* Demonstrated ability to partner with other business groups within the organization including the international organization.
* High proficiency in Microsoft Work, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Proven experience in employee relations.
* Knowledge of SAP business system desired.