Senior Project Manager
Why join Igloo:
Igloo is a leading provider of digital workplace solutions, helping companies build inspiring digital destinations where employees can access the information, tools, and expertise they need to do their best work, from wherever they are. The Igloo platform provides a seamless work experience that brings together content and conversation for a more productive and engaged workforce.
Why is this role important:
As a Senior Project Manager, your focus is on delivering excellent project management services to our Customer implementation projects. You are responsible for helping our customers to implement successful Digital Workplace Solutions, powered by our award winning technology platform. All of our solutions are delivered 100% in the cloud – no hardware or software is required.
The Senior Project Manager provides strong leadership and management skills to leverage our innovative cloud deployment framework to deliver digital workplace solutions on time, on spec and on budget for our clients. Successful candidates have proven experience delivering enterprise level customer projects with solid project management skills and a high-level of professionalism. Igloo works with Strategic Partners. Some projects involve oversight of Partner delivered Projects and Partner project allocation.
As an experienced Project Manager, you are dependable, with a can-do-attitude, and love to work with clients to help them achieve success. As part of a growing company, this role supports our global customers. This means that this role may require business travel to deliver on-sites client project workshops. Successful candidates must have the ability to have flexible work hours to support clients and partners located in various time zones.
The impact you'll have:
- Deliver Project Management Services: hands-on management of the entire customer project from onboarding, implementation, and launch process that delivers an excellent level of service. Oversight of Partner delivered Projects and Partner project allocation.
- Communicate: regularly update the organization and the client to provide project progress updates, status, deadlines and key milestones
- Support Discovery Phase: work in collaboration with our Consultants team to understand customer business challenges, requirements for solutions and create an actionable project plan along with identifying the resources and timelines that will be required to deliver
- Conduct Facilitation: coordinate client training sessions with our Training team and conduct project workshops and standard project status meetings
- Remove roadblocks: responsible for risk management, issue resolution and conflict management through to resolution.
- Coordinate: working with both client and Igloo teams to support the customer’s digital transformation journey through the project lifecycle
- Partner Delivery: Oversight of Partner delivered projects. Performance measurement inputs to Partner scorecards. Provide Partner feedback and coaching on Igloo best practices. Measurements of the end results of project delivery for customer experience and satisfaction reporting.
- Relationship and Vendor Management: Building strong reciprocal partnerships with strategic partners. Provide recommendations on partner strategies and partner planning.
- Product Knowledge & Innovation: continuously work to deepen your understanding of the Igloo platform including solutions, key features, integration options, authentication methods and deployment frameworks. Includes identifying and documenting areas of opportunity to provide feedback to our Product Strategy teams
- Collaboration: work closely with all key internal teams for successful customer implementations and smooth project customer experiences
- Time-management: ability to prioritize work to manage multiple customers and projects concurrently to provide an excellent level of project management services
- Advocate: be the voice of the customer to provide feedback to product teams from a customer’s perspective
What you'll need:
- Post-secondary education in Business, Computer Science or Engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage and drive multiple projects and programs forward simultaneously
- Sound judgment, conflict management, and decision-making skills.
- Loves technology that advances the future of work
- Possess an understanding of knowledge networks, online knowledge sharing and social networking technologies. Familiarity with web social technologies and HTML & CSS is advantageous
- Strong influence and negotiating skills with demonstrated initiative to drive projects forward to completion with a positive can-do attitude
This role may require travel and working across multiple time-zones. To be considered for the role you must be interested and able to travel globally to customer locations when the project requires.
What we have to offer:
We offer health benefits, a training budget for every employee, fair-trade coffee and tea, treats every pay day, and an eco-bonus for people who take alternative transportation to work. You choose whether you work on a Mac or PC, and we give our developers stipends to buy whatever hardware makes their work easier.
You own the work you do. Your decisions are yours, and you’re evaluated on results. We pride ourselves on being a flat organization where everyone has a voice – there’s no such thing as a bad idea.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Igloo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Learn more about Igloo Software