Why is this role important:
We are looking for a Front End Solutions Developer that is ready for their next challenge. If you’re a motivated self-starter that loves to craft clean, performant and consistent code with customized designs we’d love to speak to you! In your role you’ll be working directly with our customer teams that follow an Agile development methodology to implement designs and enhancements that are both scalable and easy to use. In addition, you will be collaborating with a team of exceptional developers building unique and personalized digital workplaces that change the way our Customers come to work!
We’re looking for a team player with a positive attitude, a passion for learning and commitment to making great things!
The Impact you'll have:
- Learn: Developing a deep understanding of the Igloo platform and web technologies
- Collaboration: Work closely with key internal and external teams to implement enhancements that absolutely delight our customers
- Creative: End to end creation of new enhancements for our customers that are both scalable and easy to use
- Research: Owning the process of investigating answers to customer requests and determining the best possible solutions moving forward
What you’ll need:
- At least a year of experience in a web development role
- Undergraduate degree or college diploma in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- The ability to problem solve and think both critically and creatively
- Knowledge of and experience with GUI standards
- Working knowledge of modern web stack technologies (i.e. HTML5, CSS3, Node.js, SASS)
- Working knowledge of browser specific DOM performance tuning optimizations
- Ability to implement pixel perfect sites based on design files
- Working knowledge of browser specific DOM performance tuning optimization
- Basic working knowledge of ES2015
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal).
- Apache Velocity (legacy)
- Microsoft Razor
What we have to offer:
We offer health benefits, a training budget for every employee, fair-trade coffee and tea, treats every pay day, and an eco-bonus for people who take alternative transportation to work. You choose whether you work on a Mac or PC, and we give our developers stipends to buy whatever hardware makes their work easier.
You own the work you do. Your decisions are yours, and you’re evaluated on results. We pride ourselves on being a collaborative organization where everyone has a voice – there’s no such thing as a bad idea.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Igloo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.