- Expeflow Inc.
- Competitive salary – Full benefits package
- Job Function
- Research & Development, Software Development
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Startup (1-19)
As an enthusiastic, passionate and experienced developer, you think "outside the box" to innovate and problem solve. You are resourceful and love to contribute to the team. You thrive within a team environment where your work has a significant impact.
We are made up of a team of successful and experienced innovators and entrepreneurs. We are looking to expand our team quickly to match our growing client base.
EXPEFLOW is a new platform designed for the management of medical claims. EXPEFLOW is a unique tool that allows users to handle claims in an easy-to-use, efficient and secure environment.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or similar experience
- Full stack development experience an asset
- Good knowledge of Java, JSP, JPA, SQL, Restful API
- Experience using standard web frameworks and tools (i.e. jQuery, Bootstrap, Grunt, or others)
- Experience in server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of AJAX and partial page updates
- Knowledgeable about cross-browser compatibility and diagnosing pitfalls
- Knowledge of developing secure web applications is an asset
- Design, implement, and thoroughly test new features
- Diagnose and fix any platform issues
- Have a genuine say in the project
- Actively participate in creating the best possible product through participation in user feedback, peer reviews, retrospectives and spikes
We want to hire talented individuals, and believe compensation and work environment are key components to employee satisfaction.
Competitive salary – Full benefits package – Flexible hours
If you are interested in this opportunity, we would like to talk to you – please apply or send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We appreciate your interest!