PrinterOn looking for strong technical team member who is passionate product innovation and teamwork.
PrinterOn, an HP, Inc. company, delivers secure printing services to organizations globally with its True Cloud Printing™ stable of software offerings. With PrinterOn you really can Print Simply Anywhere®. PrinterOn has been delivering these solutions since 2001 and has been growing as the adoption of cloud IT infrastructure continues to grow. PrinterOn was the first to develop a cloud printing solution and today uses its cloud technology to enable users to securely print documents from any smartphone, tablet, or laptop to any PrinterOn-enabled printer in the world. PrinterOn has been deployed in corporations, hotels, universities, airports, libraries in 70+ countries. This year PrinterOn was acquired by HP, Inc., the largest supplier of PCs and printers in the world.
The Infrastructure/Network Engineer is a key part of the IT and Dev Ops teams. A successful Infrastructure/Network Engineer ensures continuous delivery from development to a Cloud deployment and contributes directly to the overall Cloud architecture and design. The tools and use-cases are diverse, and the goal is to increase the development velocity and increasing the efficiency and scalability of an AWS-based Cloud solution. We are looking for engineers who are passionate about Cloud!
PrinterOn strongly believes in a hands on approach for all technical team members and will encourage contributions both in the development process as well as directly in technical design and direct implementation.
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You are excited about modern Cloud technology and architectures.
- You are interested in automation and modern deployment methodologies.
- You love to figure out how all the pieces are put together.
- As you grow in this role, you continue to keep up-to-date and innovate with the latest in Cloud, mobile and software technologies.
- You are passionate about high performance and put the performance of the team above you as an individual.
As an Infrastructure/Network Engineer at PrinterOn, you will have an impact by:
- Designing a highly scalable and modern platform that is impacting an entire industry.
- Collaborate with architects, designers, engineers and testing specialists to deliver fully automated Cloud Print solution.
- Deploys, configures, manages, and performs ongoing maintenance of technical infrastructure including all DevOps tooling used by PrinterOn.
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical operational issues, maximizing network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimization, related to the Infrastructure/Network.
- The design and implementation of new solutions and improving resilience of the current environment.
- Undertaking data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments, using information from multiple sources.
- Securing network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access.
- The support and administration of firewall environments, upgrading corporate infrastructures, configuration of routing and switching equipment in line with IT security policy.
- Cloud Management Group – hosted production site and SCP Public site.
- Migration to the cloud;
- Remote support and troubleshooting if issues occur upon initial installation.
- Other duties/projects as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience an asset
- Knowledge of high performance and large scale software solutions, web services and Cloud technologies.
- Hands on experience with AWS.
- Experience working with Linux and Windows, with emphasis on scripting and automation.
- Experience working with automation tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible.
- Experience with cloud scale logging and monitoring solutions.
- Experience building custom dashboards and tools to support the platform.
- Experience in working with various infrastructures– compute, networking, storage, infrastructure security.
- Experience in architecting building solutions or environments using AWS services including CloudFormation, Elastic Beanstalk, ELB, AutoScaling, EC2, S3, Route53, CloudFront, CloudWatch, IAM, etc.
- Development experience coding in Java.
- Experience with MySQL, MongoDB, Redis and other database SQL and NoSQL Data.
- AWS Training and Certifications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
To apply, email: email@example.com
PrinterOn welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.