About the role:
We are looking for a highly-motivated and passionate individual with experience in B2B technology sales and the dream to be a part of a thriving team that is looking to improve the way companies access relevant information through chat. As an Account Executive at Kiite, you will be responsible for finding new customers, establishing strong relationships with target accounts and closing inbound and outbound sales. If you are goal driven, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are ready to make a huge impact in a growing company, we would love to hear from you!
In this role you’ll:
- Identify, develop & maintain tight-knit relationships with current and prospective customers.
- Increase the number and quality of inbound leads by collaborating with marketing and operations team.
- Manage CRM software and provide quality data and reporting to all partners.
- Educate customers on the value of Kiite in a thoughtful way through remote web sales presentations and onsite discussions |occasional travel will be required|
- Follow-up with trial accounts and sales activities in a timely, organized manner.
- Analyze performance data, forecast sales activity, and revenue achievement and explore innovative strategies to meet customer needs.
What we’re looking for:
Don’t worry if you don’t have all the qualifications listed below - we’re particularly interested in someone who learns quickly, so if you only meet some of the criteria below but think you’re up for the challenge, please still reach out - we’d love to talk to you!
- Bachelor’s or diploma in business (or equivalent experience)
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in sales & sales development in a technology company
- A track record of selling technology solutions and achieving and exceeding quotas
- Strong understanding of computer technology, especially as it relates to mobile and web-based software
- Experience handling a sales pipeline in a CRM system (Salesforce, Hubspot…)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience dealing directly with customers at all levels within an organization
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and organizational skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced startup environment and eager for career growth
- Flexibility in work and travel schedules, as needed
Kiite has built the world’s first Intelligent Sales Coach. The workplace is changing. New sales hires have more complex needs and want more personalized and frequent interactions, while also demanding more independence. Companies can’t survive the future of work with yesterday’s management practices. Kiite uses machine learning and natural language processing to give your sales team more autonomy and make managers dramatically more productive.
Kiite emerged from the founding team of TribeHR and our augmented founding team includes deep roots in the HR technology space including employment and investments in NetSuite, Oracle, Rypple, Dayforce, and Axonify. We’re a team that’s dedicated to building exceptional workplaces, and we’d like you to join us. We care deeply about inclusion & diversity - we’ve written about it, spoken about it, and live it.
- Our team is over 50% women and almost 20% immigrants
- We have more data scientists than developers
- Kiite means “listen” in Japanese, which is apt for a company improving management
The Environment & Benefits:
- Located in Uptown Waterloo, in the Communitech Data Hub | Office is wheelchair accessible|
- Flex hours & unlimited vacation
- 100% paid, premium medical, dental, and vision coverage