About the role:
We are seeking an enthusiastic, well organized and passionate (Part-time) Office Manager to join our fast-moving and eclectic team. In this important role you will be working directly with our head of operations and head of finance to shape our organizational policies, procedures, and back office operations.
If you are an energetic professional who gets satisfaction from wearing multiple hats, having a positive and meaningful impact on the workplace, and keeping a fast-paced office running optimally, we would love to hear from you!
In this role you’ll:
- Coordinate and facilitate training sessions for current and new employees
- Support in the administration of payroll, benefits and accounting needs; maintain information systems that contain confidential information
- Help ensure that standard operating procedures are properly documented and are being followed
- Serve as point of contact for facilities-related inquiries, including coordinating efforts (ex. events and orders for delivery)
- Provide executive calendar management support
- Assess operational needs and develop scalable processes
- Coach, mentor and advise staff on HR, Health & Safety and Compliance policies and procedures
- Assist with administration and coordination tasks as required
In your first 6 months on the team, you will:
- Support in the administration of payroll, benefits and accounting needs
- Collaborate with recruitment on HR compliance and training for new employees
- Review our internal policies and procedures to ensure that our documentation and daily activities support our security objectives
- Own a number of regular, operational procedures
- Be a trusted authority in your area of work
What we are looking for:
If you think this is The Job for you but you’re missing qualifications contained in the list below, we still want you to consider applying for this opportunity. That’s because we’re looking for someone who has the right skills, learns quickly, and is up for a challenge. If this describes you, please reach out - we’d love to talk!
- Bachelor’s, diploma or equivalent experience in Office Management, Human Resources or Administration
- Experience developing and implementing HR, Compliance and Onboarding procedures
- Proficient and experienced in various online software tools (email, wikis, google docs etc..)
- High level of integrity and discretion with regard to confidentiality and security
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience working in a reciprocal, fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- Relationship oriented, demonstrates good judgment, consideration and communication skills with diverse employees
- You have a strong sense of initiative, independence, and ingenuity
Kiite has built the world’s first Intelligent Sales Coach. The workplace is changing. New sales hires have more complex needs and want more personalized and frequent interactions, while also demanding more independence. Companies can’t survive the future of work with yesterday’s management practices. Kiite uses machine learning and natural language processing to give your sales team more autonomy and make managers dramatically more productive.
Kiite emerged from the founding team of TribeHR and our augmented founding team includes deep roots in the HR technology space including employment and investments in NetSuite, Oracle, Rypple, Dayforce, and Axonify. We’re a team that’s dedicated to building exceptional workplaces, and we’d like you to join us. We care deeply about inclusion & diversity - we’ve written about it, spoken about it, and live it.
- Our team is more than 60% women and almost 20% immigrants
- We have more data scientists than developers
- Kiite means “listen” in Japanese, which is apt for a company improving management
The Environment & Benefits:
- Located in Uptown Waterloo, in the Communitech Data Hub (office is wheelchair accessible)
- Flex hours & unlimited vacation