- Job Function
- Project Management and Business Analysis
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
What are we looking for?
As a Project Manager at eSentire, you’ll be ensuring that projects happen, on time. You’ll have multiple projects on the go at any given time, so you should be able to handle competing priorities. You should be a master crafts-person, with an understanding of all of the Project Management fundamentals and good business sense. Relationships will be key, as things move quickly at eSentire, and you’ll need to build mutual trust to run successful projects.
What you will be responsible for:
- Scope, risk, schedule, quality, and communication for various stakeholders
- Update project documentation: status reports, risk reports, Jira requirements, executive reports
- Provide project management expertise for software development, corporate and IT infrastructure projects
- Identify and resolve conflicts within project teams and associate work; create contingency plans to mitigate risk
- Manage project dependencies
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders and sponsors
- Defining the business process for handling multiple service deployments
- Scrum Master responsibilities – Remove roadblocks, assist teams in planning, delivery
- Gather information, evaluate output and requirements by defining the business problem and primary objective of the project
To succeed, you’ll need to love a fast pace, believe that big things are possible and know that you’re only as good as your team. Specifically, we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Demonstrated success in project delivery
- Demonstrated knowledge in Agile software delivery methods
- Ability to effectively deliver projects within a functional organizational structure
- Strong indirect management and motivation skills
- Ability to manage cross-departmental and cross-disciplinary resource allocation
- Highly effective negotiation, diplomatic, and conflict resolution skills
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability
- Certifications considered an asset but not mandatory
Why a Career with eSentire?
About us: eSentire® is an industry leader, providing managed threat detection and response services to mid-sized organizations, keeping them safe from constantly evolving cyber-attacks that traditional security defenses simply can’t detect. eSentire combines people, process and proprietary technology to deliver an unmatched, premium level service that hunts, detects, remediates and communicates sophisticated cyber threats in real-time, 24X7.
Protecting more than $5 trillion in Assets under Management (AuM), eSentire is the award-winning choice for security decision-makers in mid-size enterprise. eSentire has received multiple accolades for exceptional service, which includes HFM (Hedge Fund Manager) Service Provider awards, Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™ , and included in Gartner, Inc.’s list of “Cool Vendors” in the Cool Vendors in Cloud Security Services, report. For more information visit www.esentire.com and follow @esentirecareers.
Our Culture: At eSentire we work in a collaborative and innovative work environment. We work with brilliant and passionate people who strive and encourage others to do their best. eSentire’s idea-rich environment welcomes creative and sometimes unconventional perspectives!
Growth Opportunities: At eSentire you will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact from your work. We encourage innovation in all who become a part of our team. With growing operations internationally, there is lots of lateral and upward advancement opportunities for rewarding and developing careers with eSentire. We’re strong believers in continuing education and provide the resources that you need to continue learning.
Employee Perks: Every day we provide free breakfast and refreshments, flexible hours, half day off birthdays, concierge services, RRSP matching program, subsidies for continuing education and health and wellness and attractive compensation and benefit plans. We make it our obligation to the team here to stay current with compensation trends in the tech field!
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
eSentire is committed to creating a fair work environment that is aligned with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We guarantee equal treatment and provide opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these basis. If you have any accessibility requirements during the recruitment process, please reach out to our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org and any accommodation needs will be addressed upon request.