Technical Account Manager
Who you are
You’re a person who is intrinsically motivated to help their customers succeed in achieving their business goals while using Tulip’s platform. You’re able to take a customer’s business goals and using your in-depth technical knowledge (as well as those around you) deliver and execute a tailored strategy that ensures Tulip’s platform is a key foundation in achieving those goals.
What you’ll do
- Grow strong relationships with key Technical contacts within Tulip’s customer base
- Guide the support team with issue prioritization & triage for Top Tier customers
- Build and maintain Tailored Technical Roadmaps for Top Tier customers
- Proactively prevent issues that could have a negative impact on our customers
- Develop and manage the necessary processes for successfully upgrading customer’s environments
- Assist the Customer success team in the execution of initiatives designed to help ensure our customers continue to realize success with their use of Tulip’s platform
- 25% Travel Required
What you will need
- 8+ years in the software industry preferably at the enterprise level
- Superior problem solving & avoidance skills. You’re always thinking three steps ahead
- A passion for Customer Success, specifically in a SAAS ecosystem
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills when engaging with both a Business and Technical Audience
- Solid organizational skills that enable you to manage multiple streams of activity with excellent efficiency
- Availability to travel, estimated 25%
- An environment passionate about growth & learning
- Flex hours for our early risers and night owls
- Paid sick days
- 15 days of paid vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate gym rate
- Medical & Dental Insurance with no waiting period
- Weekly team lunches with Halal and vegetarian options
- Wellness & Meditation rooms
- Healthy (and less healthy) snacks and gourmet espresso
- Creative community space in our Communitech home in Kitchener
When you join Tulip, you’ll be part of a fast-growing group of people who come from different backgrounds, countries, and experience. We believe in investing in our people, building positive relationships with our customers, and treating our work like craft. We prioritise diversity, inclusion and building a community, and we stay humble and hungry.
What we do:
Tulip Retail is the first mobile platform built exclusively for store associates. Leading retailers like Saks Fifth Avenue, Coach, and Kate Spade believe in enabling the next generation of store associates with mobile technology using Tulip. We’re a team of experts who have worked with and for retailers over the past 20 years and are driven to build a company whose mission is to enable one of the world’s largest job markets. By placing Tulip-enabled iPads into the hands of associates, our goal is to provide them with instant and reliable access to the product information, while also being able to transact, communicate, and collaborate in an omnichannel world.
We encourage applications from candidates of colour, women, queer candidates, candidates with family caregiving responsibilities, immigrant candidates, transgender candidates, and candidates with disabilities.
Feel like you can’t tick all the boxes above? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply.