Software Integration Developer - Innovation Team
Tulip Retail is the world’s first mobile platform built exclusively for store associates. Leading retailers like Saks Fifth Avenue, Coach, Hudson’s Bay, Michael Kors, and Indigo believe in enabling the next generation of store associates with mobile technology using Tulip. We’re a team of experts who have worked with and for retailers over the past 20 years and are driven to build a company whose mission is to enable one of the world’s largest job markets. By placing Tulip-enabled iPads into the hands of store associates, our goal is to provide them with instant and reliable access to the product information, while also being able to transact, communicate, and collaborate in an omnichannel world.
As part of a small team, you will be involved in software development for strategic initiatives to grow the Tulip platform through partnership engagements. It is a fast-paced and dynamic team that values building robust prototypes and frameworks that will serve as the foundation for integrating Tulip’s platform with enterprise partner platforms.
Sound like you?
Reporting to the Software Lead in Tulip’s Innovation Team, you will participate in the evaluation of the value opportunity of building integrations to third party solutions, and design, build and maintain the integrations within the Tulip platform. Once built, you will work with our partners throughout the certification process, and work closely with our internal product development and delivery teams on adoption of the integrations into our roadmap and implementations.
What you'll do
- Through your technical knowledge of the Tulip platform, identify and evaluate third party solutions as potential integrating partners with Tulip
- Design and implement integration content between Tulip and third party partners
- Work closely with partners to certify integration content
- Evangelize your work within the Tulip organization, including product management and delivery
What we would like to see
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Experience with common web technologies, such as: PHP, mySQL, nginx, redis, Python
- A deep familiarity building or integrating with RESTful API’sExposure to ETL tools and frameworks, either homegrown or solutions such as Talend, Mulesoft, or Informatica
- Can work independently and as part of a small cross functional team
- Proven ability in communicating with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external
- Ability to balance jump between writing quick scripts to prototype concepts and ideas, combined with the ability to write maintainable reference software to serve as the basis for scalable, testable certified integrations.
- Exposure to ERP solutions such as SAP ERP (ECC, S4/HANA), Oracle (Netsuite, JD Edwards), Microsoft (Dynamics), etc
- Exposure to eCommerce solutions such as Oracle (ATG), SAP (Hybris) and Salesforce (Demandware)
- Exposure to CRM/Marketing solutions such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Hybris Marketing Cloud
Our Tech Stack!
- iOS: Swift, Objective-C
- Back End: PHP, Golang, MySQL, Redis, Solr, AWS
- Tools: Talend
We encourage applications from candidates of colour, women, queer candidates, candidates with family caregiving responsibilities, immigrant candidates, transgender candidates, and candidates with disabilities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.