Customer Experience Coordinator
About Nix Sensor Ltd.
We create amazing products that help colour professionals and consumers demystify the world of colour. If you’ve never used a Nix Color Sensor, it’s a magical experience. Like the photoshop eyedropper in real life, it takes the real world and makes it digital, and then can help our users make it real again.
What you’ll do?
- Determine relevant customer experience metrics and methods for measuring them
- Compile monthly reports on customer experience data
- Interface with customers regularly and solve user problems in real time
- Assist customers with in-depth tutorials of our hardware, apps, software, and websites
- Escalate high-priority customer issues to technical and management staff
- Maintain ownership of customer issues until they are resolved
What you’ll need?
- Passion and enthusiasm for customer experience and problem solving
- Ability to creatively troubleshoot and provide resourceful solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of working on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as a collaborating member of the team
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship building
What’s makes Nix a great place to work?
- You’ll be joining a company that’s backed by some of the best advisors and investors in Canada
- We’re growing quickly, and you’ll be helping to build the next great Canadian success story
- You’ll work with a highly motivated team that takes pride in creating amazing products