About Nix Sensor Ltd.
We create amazing products that help colour professionals and consumers demystify the world of colour. If you’ve never used a Nix Color Sensor, it’s a magical experience. Like the photoshop eyedropper in real life, it takes the real world and makes it digital, and then can help our users make it real again.
What you’ll do?
- In-house production of the Nix Pro and Nix Mini Color Sensor and analyzing and suggesting improvements to the work-flow
- Assess product quality and perform tests to ensure the sensors are up to specification
Research and Development
- Work with the engineering team to solve challenges in our customers’ custom solutions. This includes, but is not limited to, hardware modifications to the sensor and software integration
What you’ll need?
- Pursuing a computer or electrical engineering technology diploma
- Ability to creatively troubleshoot and provide resourceful solutions
- Proficiency with electronic lab tools (oscilloscope, multi-meter, soldering)
- Using scripting language and Microsoft Excel to run large amounts of test data.
- Adept skills in the engineering design process including research, development and testing of prototype
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a larger team
What’s makes Nix a great place to work?
- You’ll be joining a company that’s backed by some of the best advisors and investors in Canada
- We’re growing quickly, and you’ll be helping to build the next great Canadian success story
- You’ll work with a highly motivated team that takes pride in creating amazing products