Finance Systems Coordinator - Co-op
At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you!
We are inviting an awesome Financial Systems Co-op Student to join our Finance team to contribute to delivering happiness and connections every day. The unique tasks that you will take pride in accomplishing are listed below.
This is a 4-month co-op opportunity beginning in May and ending in August.
This position will focus on improving the integration of our Financial and Operations systems and ensuring that our Financial systems have accurate, complete and timely information. There will also be the opportunity to provide information to senior staff through data analysis and reporting that will drive decision making at all levels.
ways you contribute
• You will write PostgreSQL queries to generate daily activity files.
• You will write MSSQL queries to generate data consistency reports.
• You will create management reports to drive better decision making.
• You will reconcile General Ledger accounts on a regular basis.
• You will test results of new automation programs.
• You will drive a paper usage reduction project by switching to digital storage where possible.
what makes you awesome
• You have experience with Microsoft Office.
• You can create PostgreSQL and/or MSSQL queries from scratch.
• You can build financial reports.
• You have Financial Analysis skills.
• You have experience with Dynamics GP, or a similar ERP, or are willing and able to learn.
• You have accounting knowledge, or are willing and able to learn.
• You have experience in generating KPI’s, or you are willing and able to learn.
what makes us awesome
• Located in a scenic area ideal for nature walks during your break and catching a glimpse of wildlife.
• Attractive benefit plan.
• Three weeks of vacation to start.
• Paid day off for your birthday.
• Two paid days off a year to use for volunteering with a charitable organization.
• Dog friendly office.
• Flexible hours for most positions.
• Full kitchen with free coffee and tea.
• Fully-equipped on-site gym open to employees 24/7.
• Showers on-site.
• Lounge with foosball tables.
• Social Committee with regular company lunches & events.
• LAN Parties.
• Free parking.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in. We look forward to hearing from you!