Manufacturing and Quality Systems Engineer
- Penta Medical
- 151 Charles St W, Kitchener, Ontario
- Job Function
- Engineering, Manufacturing
- Job Type
- Salary Estimate
- 40,000 - 59,999
- Company Size
- Startup (1-19)
At Penta Medical, we are helping people heal faster through revolutionizing the way they receive treatments. Our product, Helios, is the first device to offer patients at home treatments for acute and chronic injuries that are clinically equivalent to the those used in medical clinics.
We are looking to expand the team with a well rounded mechanical designer who also has an eye for design and knowledge of manufacturing. In this role, you will be working closely with the other scientists and engineers on the team to bring Penta Medical's first product to market.
Tasks will include 3D modelling, rendering, DFM, DFA, manufacturing, failure analysis, testing, material sourcing, and more. Since Penta Medical is a small company, there are opportunities to explore other areas of the business if there is interest.
- 3+ years of Mechanical design
- Consumer electronics and/or medical device design
- DFM, DFA
- Photoshop, 3D rendering, sketching experience
- 3D CAD
- Prototyping (3D printing, CNC, laser cutting, machine shop experience etc)
- Manufacturing in China
- Mandarin is a bonus
Please attach a portfolio of past work with your application.
- Salary, equity and benefits
- Free access to onsite gym (weights, cardio, ping pong), rooftop patio with BBQ, and nap rooms.