Demand Generation Specialist
At Bonfire, we bring people together to make decisions with certainty. What does that mean? We’re powering billions of dollars worth of decision making across 200+ customers.
You’ve probably never heard of us before - and that’s okay - but remember when you had the opportunity to see your favourite band at a small venue before they were selling out the ACC? Joining Bonfire now is like getting on the guest list.
We’re a VC-Backed, Y-Combinator success story that customers love (99% adoption) and we’ve already impacted $12B+ in procurement spending decisions.
Bonfire is an opportunity for you to make an impact and accelerate your career. We’re in a unique position, growing from 40 to over 100 people in the next year. We’re looking for team members who will:
- Make an impact
- Drive results
- Remain humble - no job is too small
We’re looking for an experienced B2B Marketer to join Bonfire’s small but mighty marketing team as our newest Demand Generalist Specialist. In this role, you will be reporting to Andy Baskerville, Marketing Manager. You'll have a big impact on the top of funnel activity, executing campaigns that attract and convert leads, ultimately resulting in increased revenue. You will be leading various marketing campaigns and explore new or underutilized channels through paid social, paid search, webinars and email campaigns. You will own the strategy and build out a calendar of campaigns and measure their success, learning and building off each campaign.
We’re looking for someone who has experience managing a marketing budget and will be confident setting up, executing, and monitoring paid acquisition marketing campaigns. You’re analytical and will be able to report back on campaign success, and pivot when necessary. You will also partner with the marketing team on broader marketing initiatives.
What You’ll Do
- Generate: ideate, plan, budget and execute inbound marketing campaigns designed to generate leads, build brand awareness and drive customer acquisition.
- Grow: increase relevant traffic and build our audience by leveraging new marketing channels, generate qualified leads to help grow annual recurring revenue.
- Experiment and engage: constantly explore and search for new opportunities, be creative, experiment with A/B testing, and pivot when needed
- Reporting: develop, refine and monitor key metrics and KPI’s to help identify effectiveness and efficiency of campaigns
- Content Creation: assist in the development of new content to support lead generation efforts
- Collaborate: work with marketing and sales to ensure MQL’s are filling top of the funnel
Who You Are
- 3+ years experience in B2B marketing role, SaaS experience is advantageous
- Degree or diploma in Business or related discipline, or relevant work experience
- You know your way around CRMs (Salesforce is a bonus)
- You’ve used marketing automation software before, we use Hubspot
- You’ve owned and optimized a marketing budget
- You understand lead-to-opportunity conversion funnel and logic
- You’re analytical and have experience reporting on A/B testing
- Your marketing chops include an understanding of Inbound Marketing and how content drives demand and revenue
- You enjoy thinking strategically and acting tactically
- You can crunch the numbers and provide insights and make recommendations based on your analysis
- You’re always re-examining the process and looking to improve it. You don’t buy the “we’ve always done it this way” mantra
- A fast-paced environment excites you, and you can manage multiple priorities successfully
Join us now and accelerate your career.
Recruiters: Sorry, we only deal with applicants directly!
Join us now and accelerate your career.
Bonfire Interactive Ltd. strives to create an accessible and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. aims to create a selection process that’s inclusive and accessible. If you need accommodation during any stage of the process, please contact Recruiter and we’ll provide reasonable accommodation confidentially. Bonfire Interactive