Business Development Representative
At Bonfire, we bring people together to make decisions with certainty. What does that mean? We’re powering billions of dollars worth of decision making across 200+ customers.
You’ve probably never heard of us before - and that’s okay - but remember when you had the opportunity to see your favourite band at a small venue before they were selling out the ACC? Joining Bonfire now is like getting on the guest list.
We’re a VC-Backed, Y-Combinator success story that customers love (99% adoption) and we’ve already impacted $12B+ in procurement spending decisions.
Bonfire is an opportunity for you to make an impact and accelerate your career. We’re in a unique position, growing from 40 to over 100 people in the next year. We’re looking for team members who will:
- Make an impact
- Drive results
- Remain humble - no job is too small
At Bonfire, our Business Development Reps sit on the marketing team and responsible for following up on inbound leads, qualifying the leads and passing them off to our Sales Executives. This role is vital, you’re the first impression our customer has with Bonfire and lay the foundation for our future relationship. You will be responsible for prospecting, nurturing and providing customers with the relevant marketing collateral to keep them engaged and informed.
We’re looking for Business Development Reps that are strong communicators, who aren’t afraid to pick up the phone, who have strong business acumen and are inquisitive. You like to ask questions, the right questions to understand how Bonfire can solve customer problems.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to start your career in software sales, Bonfire is the place to gain valuable experience and learn from a successful team. We’re focused on promoting from within and growing quickly. There is the opportunity for you to take on additional responsibility and develop your sales skills.
What You’ll Do
- Follow Up: respond to inbound marketing leads through phone, email and video
- Product Knowledge: understand and articulate Bonfire’s value proposition to customers
- Collaborate: work closely with Account Executives to help fill their pipeline with qualified leads
- Qualify: engage in high-level conversations to understand customer goals and find alignment between Bonfire and customer needs
- Crush Goals: exceed monthly opportunity development goals
- Project Work: participate in marketing projects to drive improvements to inbound content creation and come up with creativity was to engage prospects
Who You Are
- Minimum of 1-year experience working in customer-facing marketing or sales role
- Degree or Diploma in Business with a specialization in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- You’re persistent, you’re not afraid to follow up and you know any ‘nos’ are just getting you closer to yes
- A track record of setting goals and crushing them
- You know a thing or two about technology. You know what SaaS means and even better if you’ve worked with a CRM previously (we use Hubspot)
- Understanding of inbound marketing strategies and tactics
- Inquisitive in nature and understand of the importance of qualifying prospects
- Excellent interpersonal skills - confident and passionate when engaging with customers
- You’re a genuine relationship builder and want to help other people solve their business problems
- You don’t settle for the status quo, you can think of multiple times you’ve improved processes
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment - you don’t wait to be told what to do
- New graduates with relevant work experience are welcome to apply
Join us now and accelerate your career.
Recruiters: Sorry, we only deal with applicants directly!
Join us now and accelerate your career.
Bonfire Interactive Ltd. strives to create an accessible and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. aims to create a selection process that’s inclusive and accessible. If you need accommodation during any stage of the process, please contact Recruiter and we’ll provide reasonable accommodation confidentially. Bonfire Interactive