Technical Product Manager
At Bonfire, we bring people together to make decisions with certainty. What does that mean? We’re powering billions of dollars worth of decision making across 200+ customers.
You’ve probably never heard of us before - and that’s okay - but remember when you had the opportunity to see your favourite band at a small venue before they were selling out the ACC? Joining Bonfire now is like getting on the guest list.
We’re a VC-Backed, Y-Combinator success story that customers love (99% adoption) and we’ve already impacted $12B+ in procurement spending decisions.
Bonfire is an opportunity for you to make an impact and accelerate your career. We’re in a unique position, growing from 40 to over 100 people in the next year. We’re looking for team members who will:
- Make an impact
- Drive results
- Remain humble - no job is too small
Bonfire’s Technical Product Manager will report to James Barr, Director, Product Management. You’ll work closely with development, design, and key customers to ensure our roadmap is clearly defined, prioritized, and executed with the customer top of mind. As a part of the product team, you’ll be responsible for turning our vision into reality while continuously driving customer satisfaction.
Our product development cycle repeats every five weeks. For every release, you’ll be responsible for uncovering market requirements, define user stories, collaborate with Design to create mockups, refine and document solutions in partnership with Development, and then handing off releases to Customer Success and Revenue Operations.
What You’ll Do
- User Research: conduct customer studies and interviews to understand product requirements
- User Stories: clearly document feature requirements and success criteria
- Release Planning: support development in planning work and continually improving the release process
- Market Strategy: collaborate with marketing on positioning, value, and messaging
- Product Roadmap: work with senior leaders to define product strategy over the medium term
- Product Demos: prepare compelling content that demonstrates product and feature value
- New Product Introduction: document and communicate release changes via text, visuals, and in-person
Who You Are
- You can speak to your track record of shipping great products and learned from your mistakes
- You’re an experienced Product Manager who’s impacted the evolution of a SaaS product, both functionally and visually and care about generating revenue
- Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- You demonstrate passion for every product you’ve worked on and experienced getting to know your market
- You recognize patterns and can synthesize information quickly to create the best product for the most users with the least effort.
- Your peers often ask you how you manage to get so much done in a typical day. You smile and get back to work.
- You find it easy to switch between customer conversation and technical discussion, and can hold your own with any software developer (although you may not be able to explain the difference between i++ and ++i off the top of your head).
- You have a passion for design, even if you know it’s not your core strength. You sweat the details and ensure you make decisions with all the available information at the time.
Product management at Bonfire is the next logical step in your career - putting you in the driver’s seat as our product rapidly expands in form, function, and market. Bonfire gives you the chance to make more impact than you can anywhere else: on both our product and the market we serve.
Join us now and accelerate your career.
Recruiters: sorry, we only deal with applicants directly!
Bonfire Interactive Ltd. strives to create an accessible and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. aims to create a selection process that’s inclusive and accessible. If you need accommodation during any stage of the process, please contact Recruiter and we’ll provide reasonable accommodation confidentially. Bonfire Interactive