Technical Product Manager
We are a high growth start-up that pride ourselves on stellar design and superb code quality. We have a deep understanding of our users’ psychology and enjoy solving complex problems. We love to learn, teach, and debate all ideas. Our leadership team has worked across seven startups which has allowed us to form well thought out opinions on work culture, time management and coding practices. We work our own hours, play by our own rules and choose our own roads to follow.
So what do we do?
Roadmunk is a web-based data visualization tool that enables product innovators, executives and their teams to create, design and share their strategic roadmaps throughout the organization. Our customers include Nike, Urban Outfitters, Coca-Cola, Reddit, Slack, and Walt Disney.
We are looking for a strongly technically inclined individual will be responsible for delivering and managing our integration suite. The ideal candidate has had experience balance a customer requirements, technological constraints and a seamless user experience.
- 3-5+ years experience in a similar role
- The ability to learn quickly and give, seek and receive thoughtful critical feedback
- Experience working effectively in small teams as well as autonomously
- Experience or interest with SaaS enterprise applications
- Excellent communication skills
What you’ll do
- Work with customers to extract detailed understanding of their workflow problems & use cases to translate them into business requirements
- Design major integrations with JIRA, Trello, Slack, Pivotal Tracker and other enterprise solutions as required by our market
- Understand our technical architecture and best leverage its capabilities to deliver the best user experience to our customers
- Communication with the development team on priorities with respect to anything integration related
- Work with internal teams as part of launching and training them on newly delivered features
- Contribute and develop ideas to improve the user experience, beyond the scope of formal efforts or assignments
- Offer constructive criticism of product improvements, and accept design feedback with poise
- Share work-in-progress openly and frequently
- Full health benefits package
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Free snacks and drinks
- Team lunches and monthly events
- Reasonable flexibility with working remotely
- Diverse projects, cutting-edge tools and freedom to experiment