Lead Generation Specialist
Athena Software is seeking a Lead Generation Specialist to make an immediate impact!
Athena makes Penelope, a case management software system for social service agencies and nonprofits around the world. We have hundreds of clients on five continents – more than 20,000 people use Penelope every day, and our clients help over 1 million people each year.
We are a group of 50 and counting, with employees located in Canada, California, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Our product is a unique, flexible and comprehensive solution for social service agencies, and this spirit is also reflected in our company culture of collaboration, wellness, and commitment to community.
What You’ll Do
As a Lead Generation Specialist, reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you assist in the successful implementation and continuous development of a robust outbound lead generation strategy for target markets of Athena.
- Develop new business via telephone, e-mail, social media and other methods to introduce Penelope software and identify appropriate buyers within the target market
- Initiate the sales process by researching, identifying and making out-bound calls to prequalify prospects
- Manage marketing qualified leads via Salesforce and Hubspot
- Assist in the development, management and measurement of lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns
- Understand and develop mapping for the customer’s journey, pain points and requirements and assess fit of Penelope for prospective buyers
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-ups as necessary
- Closely collaborate with Marketing and Sales functions to continuously fill and qualify the pipeline
- Update contact records and maintain integrity of the CRM database
- Assist in measuring and optimizing the performance and effectiveness of all lead generation campaigns
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards based on KPIs and targets.
Who You Are
An assertive team player, with a positive attitude punctuated by high energy, you are a passionate marketing and sales professional with a minimum of two years SaaS sales experience, lead generation experience, or equivalent.
- You have a proven track record of successful lead generation
- You crave and thrive in a fast-paced sales environment
- You have knowledge of sales and marketing software (e.g. Hubspot and SalesForce)
- You show no hesitation in cold calling
- You inspire the building of new business relationships
- You are an expert communicator, both in writing and verbally
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply with Resume and Cover Letter to the link provided.
Athena Software provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at 866.806.6014 x312 and/or human.resources [AT] athenasoftware.net.