We are a high-growth startup that prides ourselves on stellar design and superb code quality. We have a deep understanding of our users’ psychology, and enjoy solving complex problems. We love to learn, teach, and debate all ideas. Our leadership team has worked across seven startups, which has allowed us to form well-thought-out opinions on work culture, time management and coding practices. We work our own hours, play by our own rules and choose our own roads to follow.
So what do we do? Roadmunk is a web-based data visualization tool that enables product innovators, executives and their teams to create, design and share their strategic roadmaps throughout the organization. Our customers include NYTimes, Nike, Adobe, Autodesk, Citibank and The Coca-Cola Company.
- 2-4+ years experience in a sales, account management or similar role
- Ambitious and assertive yet approachable as a team player
- Highly organized and efficient
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrate passion for our end users, habitually empathetic to their needs and concerns
- Can identify opportunities to sell and up-sell prospects and customers to expand our user base
- Previous experience managing customer feedback and working cohesively with Development and Product teams to prioritize bugs and improvements
- Able to think quickly on your feet, able to problem solve independently and use your judgement to know when to escalate issues
- Positive attitude, being friendly and fun to work with while remaining a flexible team-player
What you’ll do
- Operate as the go-to person for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Interact with our customers daily to solve technical challenges, announcing new features and updates, identifying how Roadmunk can make their lives better!
- Work with current customers to find ongoing problems and find ways to upsell / expand their account usage and licenses
- Work closely with Customer Success and Sales to develop and execute operational procedures and strategic account plans
- Diagnose and log bugs and new feature requests to be addressed by our product team
- Become the voice of our users!
- Comply with all information security tasks and measures at Roadmunk
- SaaS experience
- Comfortable in a fast-past, entrepreneurial environments
- Experience or keen interest in product management
- Full health benefits package from day one
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Free snacks and drinks
- Team lunches and monthly events
- Health & wellness allowance
- Reasonable flexibility with working remotely
- Diverse projects, cutting-edge tools and freedom to experiment