Bilingual Customer Success Trainer
Can you speak fluent French? Do you love helping people and are known for your patience and organizational skills? If educating others has always been your passion and you believe that education is the key to customer satisfaction, you’d be perfect for our Bilingual Customer Success Trainer role on our Account Management Team!
As our Bilingual Customer Success Trainer, you’ll be responsible for provisioning all new customer accounts and assisting them through our onboarding milestones. While they get up and running on BigRoad, you’ll be their main contact to answer all of their questions about getting started. Reporting to the Director, Account Management and Customer Success, this is an exciting opportunity to help build our brand and drive North American adoption of our solution. We’re a tight-knit group that’s hardworking, dedicated, and motivated to succeed. You’ll have the opportunity to build your career in a collaborative, fast-paced environment while gaining exposure to all levels of the company.
BigRoad has provided industry leading electronic logging and compliance solution to the North American transportation industry since 2011. In 2017, BigRoad was acquired by Toronto-based Fleet Complete® — a leading global provider of mission critical fleet, asset, and mobile workforce management solutions. For more than 15 years, Fleet Complete has helped business owners improve their bottom line with enhanced digital dispatching, automated fleet tracking and effective mobile resource management solutions. With Fleet Complete’s recent acquisition of BigRoad, together our trusted names have combined to continue to offer industry-leading software and hardware solutions to our customers. Together we continue to make significant impact in the safety, compliance and transportation industry.
What You'll Be Doing
- Provision all new customer accounts as they are signed up
- Assist new customers in meeting onboarding milestones to ensure customer satisfaction and adoption
- Represent BigRoad in a positive and professional manner
- Continually increase your product and industry knowledge through self-education and working with our Customer Success team and other departments
- Create, maintain, and update Salesforce records with complete onboarding information, customer communication, and next step details
- Provide weekly updates and reports on during one-on-one meetings with the Director, Account Management and Customer Success
- Any other tasks assigned to you by the Director, Account Management and Customer Success
- Exhibit strong phone and written communication and presentation skills in both English and French language
- Minimum of 2 years experience training customers using online demonstration tools and in person presentations
- Have 3 or more years experience in customer service
- Be driven, self-motivated, and driven to always do your best
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Maintain a flexible attitude and willingness for going above and beyond the job description to achieve success
- Be a team player
Bonus Points If:
- You have experience using Salesforce
- You are trilingual (English, French, and Spanish)
- You’ve got experience working in the trucking industry
Why BigRoad is a Great Place to Work
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
- Weekly company-wide catered lunches
- Friday social with Waterloo’s best selection of craft beer
- Rooftop patio with BBQs
- Snacks, snacks, and more snacks
- Ping pong table, video games, and NERF gun wars
- Located in Waterloo near public transit, restaurants, and shopping
Sound like something you might be interested in? Apply for this role by clicking here.