We are a high growth start-up that pride ourselves on stellar design and superb code quality. We have a deep understanding of our users psychology and enjoy solving complex problems. We love to learn, teach, and debate all ideas. Our leadership team has worked across seven startups which has allowed us to form well thought out opinions on work culture, time management and coding practices. We work our own hours, play by our own rules and choose our own roads to follow.
So what do we do?
Roadmunk is a web-based data visualization tool that enables product managers, executives and their teams to create and design their strategic roadmaps and share them throughout the organization. Some of our customers include Nike, Urban Outfitters, Coca-Cola, Slack, Reddit, Stripe, Adobe & Walt Disney.
As QA Analyst, you will be a key player in our company's development process conducting tests ensuring our product remains at a high standard and meets our users' needs.
- Demonstrate passion and empathy for our users
- You can think quickly on your feet, problem solve independently and use your judgement to know when to escalate issues
- You have a positive attitude, friendly and fun to work with while remaining a flexible team-player
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Knowledge with Github, Trello, JIRA, Confluence and other software tools
- Experience in a similar role
What you’ll do
- Become the gatekeeper of all bugs
- Test all features from start to finish and then some!
- Jump on support looking for potential bugs among users
- Maintain/develop automated test framework
- Continuously implement and improve the QA process
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Product and Development teams executing strategic plans and effectively communicating results as necessary
- Work internally with Customer Success, Development, and Product teams to understand quality risk areas on releases, and execute testing based on these risks
- Start-up experience; comfortable in a fast-past, entrepreneurial environments
- Experience with Product Management software
- Degree in Computer Science
- Familiar with our tech stack including, MongoDB, Node S, LESS, Knockout JS
- Familiar with REST, AJAX, JSON
- Knowledge of unit testing framework (ex.Mocha with Sinon and Chai)
- Full health benefits package effective upon hire
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Free snacks and drinks
- Team lunches and monthly events
- Reasonable flexibility with working remotely
- Diverse projects, cutting-edge tools and freedom to experiment