The Lead Developer for our software team will lead the team to work on a national project to enhance accessibility of MyEffect’s web and mobile applications.
The candidate will help a team of diverse business and design experts add accessibility features to our family of software innovations using Agile project management methods.
Specifically, this role will serve as a Lead Full Stack Developer and contribute to the conceptualization and implementation of an improved UX/UI and accessibility design for our software platform.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic problem-solver who loves to tackle new challenges and stay current on evolving technologies, standards, and practices.
You would be managing the software team so good leadership and communications skills are needed.
Our office is located in Kitchener, ON.
We are looking to fill this position very soon.
- A Masters graduate in a related program
- Job Experience of at least 2 years
- Able to Lead a team of developers with strong leadership skills
- Familiarity with MEAN Stack, particularly Node.J.S.
- Experience with responsive and mobile design, as well as cross platform compatibility, development, and testing.
- Understanding of web usability, UI/UX trends, and accessibility standards.
- Meticulous eye for detail, style, and colors
- Strong graphics manipulation/optimization skills using Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. is an asset
- Ability to design customized web pages and interfaces based on client specifications.
- Good Communications skills
- Must be team-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.