We're looking for a wicked-smart, take-charge Developer to join our Server team. If you’re passionate about changing the way we connect with the world around us, come chat with us!
- Work on our new micro-services framework using gRPC
- Help us build and maintain scalable orchestration management systems
- Manage cross-cloud, multi-datacenter workloads with real time requirements
- Manage petabytes of Data and the systems that efficiently store and process that data
- Process re-engineering to improve quality and reliability of server updates
- Taking substantial ownership of significant parts of our awesome messaging platform
- Communicating and collaborating with others to enhance system features and functionality
- Make contributions to open source projects or release your own
Experience We Like:
- Grasp of Configuration Management Systems (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc)
- Grasp of Orchestration Systems & Tools (Mesos, Kubernetes, Docker)
- Grasp of Automation tools (Jenkins CI, Bamboo, Fabric, Bash Scripting)
- Grasp of Monitoring frameworks (Graphite, Nagios, DataDog, Scout, etc)
- Ability to code in Java and/or Python
- Familiarity with Go, Erlang and Scala is appreciated
- Familiarly with Cloud Based Deployments (AWS) as well as Dedicated Hardware
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Generous Health, Drug and Dental benefits plans, including Family and Travel coverage
- Stock Options
- Flexible work hours
- Catered lunch and dinner from a top restaurant!
- Flexible Vacation: 3 weeks plus a 2-week shutdown in December!
- Fully equipped office gym with a shower and towel service, and fitness classes!
- Pingpong and Foosball tables
- Much more!