Courseware Specialist - Möbius
We are looking for a bright and highly motivated individual to join the Maplesoft Content Development team as a Courseware Specialist for Möbius, Maplesoft's revolutionary new online courseware environment enabling online courseware development and deployment for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics courses.
This person will be part of the team responsible for creating interactive course content for our suite of products. Our ideal candidate will have a technical degree (mathematics, science, or engineering) with a strong mathematical aptitude, combined with pedagogical experience at a high school or post-secondary level.
The chosen candidate will work with key customers on a variety of content creation projects and therefore requires excellent writing and time management skills, the ability to learn new technology quickly and good problem-solving skills.
- Liaise with key Möbius customers.
- Build proof of concepts and prototypes.
- Assist instructors in moving their course material online.
- Create Möbius materials in a variety of disciplines.
Experience and Qualifications:
- University degree in Mathematics, Science, Engineering or a related technical subject is required.
- Teaching experience is a definite asset.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Good understanding of project management.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and deadlines.
- Flexibility to work on projects of varied size, duration, and scope.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work within a team, individually and with external customers.
- Previous experience with Maple and Maple T.A. an asset.
Maplesoft™ is a leading provider of technology software tools and expertise to engineering organizations within the automotive, aerospace, robotics, power, electronics and manufacturing markets. Our innovative suite of products harnesses the power of mathematics to provide industry and government customers with the ultimate set of technical simulation and modeling tools.
For further information on our company please visit our website at www.maplesoft.com
If you are interested in applying for this position send a cover letter and CV to: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in Maplesoft. Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.