This position is primarily responsible for software development as a member of a project team. This position is responsible for working closely with subject matter experts, quality analysts and others to design, develop and test software solutions to business problems by performing the following duties:
- Designs and develops technical solutions from business requirements.
- Works closely with Manager, Director, Tech Lead and other project members as necessary.
- Develops code including unit tests, appropriately employing object-oriented design methods and patterns while following industry standards.
- Works with appropriate technology teams in analysis, troubleshooting, communication and prioritization of system-related issues.
- Solves problems of considerable scope and complexity.
- Performs full stack software development including designing, documenting, coding and deploying new features and defects with little supervision.
- Provides engineering thought leadership for the development team. Reviews and analyzes others’ work, giving appropriate assistance and constructive feedback.
- Provides business user support and assistance.
- Participates in discussions regarding new product development and product enhancements.
- Coordinates and estimates complexity of a problem and effort it will take to implement and breakdown large features into smaller manageable features.
- Responsible for overall application framework and architecture.
- Demonstrates continuous advancement of job knowledge by keeping up with changes in technology and their application to our business by participating in educational opportunities as well as self-guided learning.
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of experience
- Full Stack experience
- Experience with .NET, C#, SQL Server (or any database)
- Frontend experience with JS frameworks, SASS, CSS
- Highly motivated and influential in a teamwork environment; accountable to commitments