- Technical Sales Representative (TSR)
- Toronto West / GTA & Edmonton, Alberta
- Job Function
- Customer Service and Technical Support
- Job Type
- Full time
- Salary Estimate
- 20,000 - 39,999
Technical Sales Representative (TSR)
We are looking for results driven individual skilled with of Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Identify, Qualifying and Closing Sales for our team.
Location: GTA & Multiple Markets
Most of the work will be performed in the local market for Cloud Hosting Services, Data security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service(DRaaS) family of products.
The following outlines the nature of duties included but is not limited to:
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts for Small and Medium size businesses
- Organizes daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets;
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet;
- Performs Customer Need-Analysis and or Qualification of the leads;
- Performs set up of customer accounts and deployment of the Server side technologies
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools;
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, trend etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports;
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly analyses;
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
- Establishes personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree or 2 years Diploma in any one of the following discipline(s): Business Studies /Technology or Business Management with concentrations in Computer Studies or Information Systems ;
- Minimum 2 years of sales experiences in Software or Cloud based application sales in the local market;
- Must have technical experience in deployment of Server side technologies;
- Results driven individual with Software Sales Track Record, Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Writing, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals and have entrepreneurial mind set;
- Must have experience working in an unstructured environment wearing multiple hats
- Must be fluent with English and have capability to prepare and deliver customer presentations;
- Must be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent resident (No Visa sponsorship at this time)
- Must consent to a police background check, employment verification, and reference check as part of the screening process
- Ontario G License or equivalent and own vehicle as position requires some travel
- Recent university graduate or young professional with 2 years of Software-as-a-Service or Cloud Service sales experience in similar technologies preferred;
- Degree in Business with Technology or Computer Science or Information Systems preferred;
- Minimum 2 years of track record in Software or Cloud service sales experiences preferred;
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools preferred;
- Proficiency with social media platforms preferred;
- Preference will be given to individuals that are proficient in languages other than English especially French.
Compensation: Annual starting salary 35K to 40K based on experience plus Monthly Gas Allowance, Healthcare Benefits, Bonus , and Sales Commissions *.
* Upon hiring we will provide product solution deployment training and discussed other benefits. Certain condition will apply based on experience. Please apply with detailed resume for immediate considerations.