Location: Waterloo, ON
Arctic Wolf Networks is looking for a talented user experience designer responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will also design the user-facing portions of our product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience. Our small, hardworking team is passionate about building a cloud-based solution that will solve the real world security problems that IT professionals face. We are a five-year-old, well-funded startup led by a Silicon Valley founder with a proven track record.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Three or more years of UX design experience.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of responsive and mobile design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user workflow, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with closely with the development team and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Believe in being lean – we constantly Build, Measure, and Learn in all aspect of our business
- Customer centric; we will be successful when we delight our customers
- Provide compelling compensation packages - benefits, competitive pay, and excellent equity
If you are ready for a challenge, come work at Arctic Wolf Networks, make a difference, and be part of our success! Send your resume to email@example.com