Deep Learning Engineer
Atomic Talent Group Inc. partners with the leading VC-backed technology companies from Silicon Valley to launch and scale technical teams in Canada. ATG represents these firms in the market, provides beautiful campuses for the talent, fully loaded benefits and services, and it’s critical that we have a world-class recruiting division to build unparalleled teams. We are the catalyst for the next generation of startups to scale and grow their global footprint and pride ourselves on surpassing expectations for speed and quality.
ATG has partnered with Ever, a cloud-based photo and video sharing and storage platform. They are looking for a talented Deep Learning Engineer to join their existing team in KW!
Ever is the #1 grossing independent photo and video storage app, protecting and automatically organizing over 12 billion photos and videos for our over 11 million customers across 95 countries. This massive data set and gamified user experience around tagging faces led the company to develop the most accurate facial recognition in the industry (verified by benchmark data and outside validation). In September, the company will make its facial recognition technology available to enterprise developers and is looking to grow the technical team responsible for developing facial and object recognition and growing this side of the business. For the right candidate, this will be an incredible opportunity to develop facial and object recognition models at scale and see them put to use quickly. Ever is based in San Francisco, CA and Waterloo, Canada and is backed by Khosla Ventures, SV Angel, and Felicis Ventures.
- BS and MS in Computer Science or related field with research in deep learning and/or computer vision
- 5+ years of experience building machine learning or AI systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid software engineering skills across multiple languages including but not limited to Python, C/C++
- Experience training deep convolutional neural networks on massive datasets, using a modern deep learning library (e.g. Tensorflow, Caffe, Torch)
- BONUS: Ph.D. in Computer Science or related field with research in machine learning, with an emphasis in computer vision
If you are looking for your next adventure and want to help us revolutionize an industry, we encourage you to apply!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We promise a response to every application.
ATG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.