Email Marketing Manager
Who we are looking for:
Axonify is looking for an outstanding B2B Email Marketing Manager with deep experience crafting paid, targeted email promotions as well as personalized, automated nurture programs to join our talented and innovative marketing team. Reporting to the Director, Content & Digital Demand Generation, you will be responsible for managing the strategy, execution, measurement and optimization of our email marketing communications.
- Drive the strategy and execution of all lead generation email programs.
- Create compelling email copy and templates to drive interest and conversions.
- Build and execute A/B and multivariate test strategies to continually optimize copy, design and campaign performance on an ongoing basis.
- Create segmentation strategies (based on past behaviors – email engagement, website interactions, registration) and personalization.
- Work closely with the PPC marketing manager to optimize landing pages and forms as well as implement lead scoring and MQL thresholds.
- Define and execute a nurture strategy designed to build trust and credibility with prospects who are interested in the product to help increase their readiness to buy.
- Monitor campaigns ongoing to ensure they are reaching KPI targets.
- Track, record and report email performance metrics on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Work closely with Business Operations on database management (including list hygiene and salesforce integration).
- Work with the Opportunity Development Representatives to create email copy that will help them with their prospecting efforts
- Manage relationships with existing 3rd party email vendor partners and seek to build new partnerships for additional exposure
- Take on other responsibilities as required (including webinar coordination and hosting).
- You have a passion for all things digital and get excited about creating digital marketing programs that can have a positive impact on the business.
- You have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and can lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- You’re a strategic thinker and problem solver who loves analyzing metrics and using data to make decisions.
- You’re a strong written, verbal and visual communicator. You can write top-notch email and web copy and know how to create visually effective html templates, landing pages and web pages.
- You’re a strong negotiator, who can work with vendors to push for excellence and get the best value out of our budget while building and maintaining strong professional relationships.
- You’re competitive with yourself by nature and have a strong commitment to excellence. You always strive for continuous improvement and want to continually raise the bar.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving, deadline-driven environment. You are comfortable shifting priorities to address changing needs, exhibit grace under pressure, and do whatever it takes to meet critical due dates.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter who works well independently as well as part of a team. You can manage your own projects and deadlines as well as collaborate with others across the organization to achieve desired outcomes.
Required Skills & Experience:
- University Degree in Business or Communications (Marketing focus preferred)
- Minimum 5+ years of email marketing experience
- Proficiency with Pardot or compatible marketing automation platform
- Demonstrated experience of email best practices including subject lines, messaging, segmentation, list management, deliverability and CAN-SPAM/CASL anti-spam laws.
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Excellent copy writing skills as well as an eye for design.
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills, including resourcefulness, attention to detail, and comfort tackling ambiguity.
Thank you for your interest in Axonify! We look forward to reviewing your profile.