Bonfire Account Executive
Bonfire Account Executive
Bonfire | Job Posting | Sept 2017
Experience: 2+ years of SaaS sales experience
Start Date: Oct/Nov 2017
Job Location: Kitchener-Waterloo
Bonfire fact: Bonfire’s Account Executives sell a world-class, segment-leading SaaS platform to some of the largest public and private sector organizations on Earth.
Bonfire fact: Account Executives ramp up quickly! Bonfire is easy to learn, fun to sell (cause we blow minds), and we provide all the training to make sure you’re successful. We also believe in continuous improvement, helping you take advantage of our local network for on-going sales/career development.
Bonfire fact: On-target Account Executives are among the top earners at Bonfire + our sales machine is already humming with resources in place to help you close deals faster!
Bonfire fact: It’s all about culture. At Bonfire, you have a direct impact on our company’s success and culture.
If you’re an experienced sales executive with proven results, joining a hyper-growth tech company should be your #1 objective. This role is the way to jump on the rocket ship!
In this position, you’ll be working as part of our executive sales staff, continuing our trend of hyper growth by expanding existing territory and uncovering new opportunities.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline.
- Perform awesome in-person and remote demonstrations of Bonfire.
- Research and build new accounts.
- Conduct detailed, in-depth conversations with senior executives to uncover the clients desired outcomes.
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Achieve monthly sales targets of pipeline growth and closed business.
- Work closely with Marketing to conduct periodic, proactive outbound calling campaigns to penetrate target accounts.
Here are the skills you need:
- You’re scrappier than MacGyver and you NEVER give up.
- You have a proven track record of hitting 100%+ of quota in a $500-$1M range.
- You know a thing or two about CRM’s (Salesforce is a bonus).
- You enjoy getting out on the road and meeting prospects/clients in person.
- Strong end-to-end funnel development, you truly understand the importance of qualifying and bring “challenger” techniques to each interaction.
- Relentless, yes, but empathy is your middle name – you’re a people’s person, and you enjoy interacting with new people day-in, day-out.
- You understand that in a scale-up you wear multiple hats, and you have to be a team player.
- You’re always re-examining the process and looking to improve it. You don’t buy the “we’ve always done it this way” mantra.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, helping to shape the role as the business grows.
- We’re made up of both start-up veterans and newbies. Our diverse team has been involved with companies from traffic tech to mobile messengers to breweries to engineering firms to tech giants.
- We’re a Y-Combinator graduate company – the best start-up incubator in the world – and remain deeply connected with both the Waterloo scene and Silicon Valley.
- We’re a VC-backed start-up (and growing quickly like one should).
- We only hire the best people (‘A’ players)… and to us ‘best’ means driven, passionate, and also nice (we have a ‘no jerks’ rule).
- Our product is awesome and customers love it!
- Email us your cover letter and resume to Talent@GoBonfire.com.
- In your email, tell us about a time that you ‘hacked’ a system for your advantage or otherwise found the best way to a sales goal in the past.
Recruiters: sorry, we only deal with applicants directly!