Talemetry is a cloud software solution (SAAS) that provides recruiters with all the tools they need to find, attract & engage top talent. Talemetry integrates with industry leading Applicant Tracking System’s to deliver a complete talent acquisition solution to support today’s recruiting challenges.
As a member of our team, you will work in a collaborative, supportive and flexible environment using the latest cool technology. By applying your skills you will have the ability to make a real impact on the success of our product.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who will work with our Product Development team, as well as various customers, who will build compelling features in our enterprise recruitment marketing software-as-a-service platform.
- Develop key aspects of Talemetry product within an agile environment
- Work with development teams to implement features in Talemetry products
- Participate in design and code reviews with other developers to ensure design standards are met
- Analyze user stories with Product Management and work with Product Management to validate product designs
- Work closely with Product Owner and business analysts to implement features
- Demonstrates expert knowledge and coding in at least one server side programming language, preferably Ruby on Rails
- Demonstrates working knowledge of client-side and server-side web technologies
- Understands various design patterns and development methodologies, such as MVC pattern, object oriented design, agile development, model-driven development, test-driven development.
- Understands security concepts and strategies and how they relate to web applications
- Understands database design concepts as well as the implications of different database designs
- Demonstrates solid experience of web design and usability principles, issues, and techniques.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills, highly motivated and adaptable
- Facilitates effective team interaction, strong team player
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in designing and building large scale Web applications
- At least 1 year of experience developing using MVC or similar frameworks, such as Ruby on Rails
- Experience with agile processes is a definite plus