- Senior Developer
- Job Function
- Job Type
- Full time
PointClickCare is the leading cloud-based software provider for the senior care market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we’re building solutions that have a true impact on people’s lives. Recently named one of Deloitte’s fastest growing technology companies and Canada’s best managed companies, PointClickCare provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees. PointClickCare is a fertile environment to advance your career while performing meaningful work with great people.
We are currently designing and adding functionality and/or rebuilding older components of the system in areas including clinical management, pharmacy management and general business systems. We are looking for individuals with the experience and capability to thrive in an environment that requires a broad exposure to the design and development of mission critical systems including web, application and database programming in a highly complex, multi-tiered environment.
- Full stack Java development.
- Design and development in all tiers of web application including front end design, back end design, database design and unit testing.
- Proactively work on assigned tasks and task areas and co-ordinate the work effort.
- Ability to accurately scope project requirements and delivery timelines.
- Mentoring junior and intermediate development team members
- 3+ years SQL Server experience
- Some experience with GIT SCM
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Design patterns
- Demonstrated, hands-on experience with relational databases
- Degree in Computer/Software Engineering or a related area from a recognized educational institution
Working at PointClickCare goes beyond the resume, because the work we perform makes a true difference in people’s lives. We build innovative healthcare technology for seniors and their caregivers that improve their quality of life and well-being on a daily basis. We believe work is so much more meaningful when you’re doing it with a higher purpose.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.