At Intrigue Media, we believe that we need to build an organization full of people that want to strive to be their best, strive for excellence.
Our team is expected to grow every day, every week, every month, and every year. We know that the only way that we will prosper in the chaotic environment of the 21st century marketplace is by having people that believe in themselves, their team, and their organization. The way for us to do that is to grow as individuals, to grow as leaders.
Our people are the make or break of our success. Our vision is to be world-class leaders in community marketing, and we are on track to make this a reality! This means that we need everyone to be a leader themselves. Only when each team member is a leader in their own right, are we able to lead ourselves, our clients, and our community.
This is not an easy process. This means that we all must read great books written by great people. This means that we push ourselves outside of our comfort zone on a regular basis. This means that we do what we are afraid of. This means that we fall down, we fail, and we pick ourselves up and move forward, growing along the way.
If you want to experience what it's like to be a part of our team, we invite you to reach out to us and start a conversation.
If you want to be a part of our team, you must consider the following:
- Am I willing to put in the effort to grow every day?
- Am I willing to study every week?
- Am I willing to conquer my fears and purposefully put myself into uncomfortable situations?
- Do I have what it takes to better myself and work hard to do so?
- Am I willing to put in the long hours to learn my craft and become a leader in my own right?
Our environment is professional, it is respectful, and it is disciplined. We also like to have fun. Life is too short not to have fun along the way. We have a work hard, play hard philosophy and we focus on results.
Our goal is to develop leaders. This is not an easy task. Are you up for it?
As a Facebook and Instagram Advertising Manager you will be responsible for building and optimizing organic and paid social media campaigns. You will work to test, scale, and optimize Facebook and Instagram campaigns designed to deliver our client the highest lifetime value at the lowest CPC possible. Your responsibility will be to work with a team to drive social engagement on behalf of clients of Intrigue Media.
The ideal candidate for this position has a social media and analytical background with a strong discipline for driving conversions and delivering real ROI. We are looking for someone creative, data-driven, positive, hungry for success, who loves challenges and enjoys working in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Managing 20+ client accounts for local business owners
- Create cohesive and structured social media campaigns for clients based on goals, objectives, and budget.
- Apply appropriate analysis and optimization techniques to aggressively scale paid media campaigns on Facebook and Instagram.
- Report and analyze data in Facebook Insights and cross analyze with data in Google Analytics to provide key insights and recommendations on campaign performance.
- Work closely with members of the Intrigue Media team and provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to exceed KPIs and hit deadlines.
- Ensure proper tracking, attribution, and consistency across diverse programs and channels.
- Stay current with best practices, strategies, legislation, and industry standards related to social media marketing.
- Assist the copywriting team with content marketing tasks such as blog writing and website content development.
- Proven skills in social media copywriting and Facebook ad copywriting.
- Experience in Facebook Ads Manager.
- Experience using Facebook Pixels, a plus.
- Experience with UTM code and tag creation (Google's URL Builder), a plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics, a plus.