IT Support Technician
At Intrigue Media, we believe that we need to build an organization full of people that want to strive to be their best, strive for excellence.
Our team is expected to grow every day, every week, every month, and every year. We know that the only way that we will prosper in the chaotic environment of the 21st century marketplace is by having people that believe in themselves, their team, and their organization. The way for us to do that is to grow as individuals, to grow as leaders.
Our vision is to empower leaders in 1000 communities, and we are on track to make this a reality! This means that we need everyone to be a leader themselves. Only when each team member is a leader in their own right, are we able to lead ourselves, our clients, and our community.
This is not an easy process. This means that we all must read great books written by great people. This means that we push ourselves outside of our comfort zone on a regular basis. This means that we do what we are afraid of. This means that we fall down, we fail, and we pick ourselves up and move forward, growing along the way.
If you want to experience what it's like to be a part of our team, we invite you to reach out to us and start a conversation.
Our environment is professional, it is respectful, and it is disciplined. We also like to have fun. Life is too short not to have fun along the way. We have a work hard, play hard philosophy and we focus on results.
Our goal is to develop leaders. This is not an easy task. Are you up for it?
IT Support Technician
- Maintaining and troubleshooting internal systems including:
- Server operating systems
- Server backups and storage
- Video Network
- Provide Level 1 technical support to our clients for website and other services
- Provide support to development team on a variety of issues
- Monitor ticketing system
- Prioritizing support requests
- Meeting response times associated with service requests
- Appropriate notification to all stakeholders for all scheduled maintenance
- Maintaining cloud based server services
- Setting up computers and workstations for new team members
Knowledge & Skills:
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or related discipline
- Knowledge of the desktop/server operating systems (ie. Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, 16.04 LTS, Windows Server 2008/2012 R2)
- Experience in Endpoint Protections
- Working experience with TCP/IP and WAN/LAN technologies