At Intrigue Media, we believe that we need to build an organization full of people that want to strive to be their best, strive for excellence.
Our team is expected to grow every day, every week, every month, and every year. We know that the only way that we will prosper in the chaotic environment of the 21st century marketplace is by having people that believe in themselves, their team, and their organization. The way for us to do that is to grow as individuals, to grow as leaders.
Our people are the make or break of our success. Our vision is to be world-class leaders in community marketing, and we are on track to make this a reality! This means that we need everyone to be a leader themselves. Only when each team member is a leader in their own right, are we able to lead ourselves, our clients, and our community.
This is not an easy process. This means that we all must read great books written by great people. This means that we push ourselves outside of our comfort zone on a regular basis. This means that we do what we are afraid of. This means that we fall down, we fail, and we pick ourselves up and move forward, growing along the way.
If you want to be a part of our team, you must consider the following:
1) Am I willing to put in the effort to grow every day?
2) Am I willing to study every week?
3) Am I willing to conquer my fears and purposefully put myself into uncomfortable situations?
4) Do I have what it takes to better myself and work hard to do so?
5) Am I willing to put in the long hours to learn my craft and become a leader in my own right?
Our environment is professional, it is respectful, and it is disciplined. We also like to have fun. We have a work hard, play hard philosophy and we focus on results.
Our goal is to develop leaders. This is not an easy task. Are you up for it?
We are currently growing our client base and we need someone with email savvy skills to support our team in creating email marketing campaigns that drive results. As the Email Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of Intrigue Media's and Intrigue Media clients' email marketing campaigns: setup, testing, launch, post analysis, and optimization using the MailChimp platform.
We'll look to you to:
- Schedule and run client meetings to create a strategy, brainstorm content & get approval for content
- Manage a large number of clients and your own schedule
- Lead campaign execution from idea creation to sending campaigns, including holding client meetings, list segmentation, copywriting, A/B testing, scheduling, optimization and reporting
- Work effectively with our creative team to develop email templates
- Pull monthly campaign marketing reports and regularly analyze performance
- Learn the operations behind our email service provider and act as single point of contact for all email marketing matters
- Stay current on email marketing industry best practices and utilize those findings to improve our email marketing campaigns
- Ensure that emails are mobile-optimized and provide an excellent user experience
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing (preferred), or related field required
- 1-3+ years of email marketing campaign experience (experience using Mailchimp)
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge/background of e-commerce, email marketing best practices, and CAN-SPAM law
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous email campaigns
- You are optimistic, resourceful, and ready to take on any challenge
- You have excellent presentation and organizational skills
- You have a positive attitude and an insatiable thirst for knowledge